[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't want anything. And never did. I am 25 and I didn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1386.gif (2 KB, 42x54) Image search: [Google]
1386.gif
2 KB, 42x54
I don't want anything. And never did. I am 25 and I didn't accomplished anything. I have no money, no job, and no desire to find some. No desire to live or achieve something. I don't know what to do. Am I just a garbage?
>>
>>17260751
Everyone is garbage.

If you're not satisfied with your life, just pack your shit and leave.
>>
Bumping. This is relevant to me too.
>>
>>17260751
>>17261032
Become a monk. You will have a chance to escape this cyclic world.
>>
>>17260751
I'm 27 i feel the same...
>>
>>17261045
Save up and seriously do this. It will change you. Nothing but food, meditation and thought will change you.
>>
Hello fellow anons who stared into the abyss.

Life isn't about happiness when you've come to lose your faith in humanity and yourself. It's about anger, about making your mark on the world.
Drop the feeling you need to conform to normie ambitions. All normies achieve is pairing up to reproduce and sustaining mildly pleasurable hobbies to stave off pain until they die.
Embrace that life is a game and there will always be losers in society. Lust after the idea of being a winner. Successful. Someone whom people hate because they hate the rich, non-conformists and those who use the system for their own gain.

http://www.bls.gov/
>be 14
>hate school for being broken system
>hate country for no opportunities
>hate parents for being normcores who belive grades=$future$
>research what jobs pay
>narrow down for my skills
>research education needed for each
>currently doing bus.adm in 4rth best EU Uni
>do indy coding/soft.dev to pay for school
>working on algorthims to trade in markets
because I didn't listen to the vegetables that surround me
>>
>>17261045
But I don't believe in gods. Monks must be religious, but I am not.
>>
>>17261070
>Save up
>to become a monk

wtf are you on?
>>
>>17261071
I'm angry, but not "i wanna conquer the world" angry, just "i want to see everyone die" angry.

I always fantasize with a world without a single living thing, just the air blowing and the water falling.
>>
>>17260751
Start doing meth. Not too much. Just every 3rd day. It'll help. On the days in between, take caffeine + l-theanine + creatine supplements.

Smoke some weed only on the weekends. When fueled by said stimulants, join a hiking club or something. Do some shit in nature.

Try and fake smile as much as possible. When alone too. Smile with your entire face. With your eyes. Fake it till you make it. Force yourself to laugh everyday. Watch some video of someone uncontrollably laughing and force yourself to laugh (laugh silently but expressively at first)

Start the gym.

Get some help at the gym. They are bros.

Go like twice a week. Increase as weeks go by.

Now you are happy. Don't overdo the meth though.

Google to find a functional dosage.
>>
>>17260751
sounds like depression. go to your doctor and talk about this
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.