[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Everything.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: pepe.jpg (22 KB, 352x352) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
22 KB, 352x352
Any reasons to not end it? Going through a serious depression face right now because of pretty much everything... Girls, school and not having anything to look forward to.
>>
Any reason TO end it? don't you think it just makes things even more absurd?
>>
>>17260649
I've just been going through alot of depression for along time now. I always kept telling myself that everything will eventually get better but now i've lost that hope.
>>
Same boat as you. Fucked up big time in college and dropped, I was so close (1 more year). Not even vidyas please me anymore. Just chugging along hopping things will change but I doubt it.
>>
>>17260653

stop saying things will get better, and actually try to make things better.

the problem with the 'IT GETS BETTER!!11!' crew, is they assume leaving highschool or some shit will fix everything. it wont.

life isn't meant to be easy. but neither is some of the video games you enjoy. you can be challenged without being a drama queen.

everyone struggles in school. everyone has girl trouble. everyone has this and that and the third thing and sometimes the fourth.

if you want to end it, go for it, you'll just keep reincarnating in the same situation til you learn to deal with it anyway.

OR you can learn to deal with it now. happiness starts from wtihin and works its way out.
>>
>>17260962
Actually, this advice should be a sticky post.
This is true reality check like a punch on everyone's face.
Finally someone said what must be told.
Good job Anon.
>>
File: bills billboard_00000.png (1 MB, 1200x902) Image search: [Google]
bills billboard_00000.png
1 MB, 1200x902
>>17260984

thanks mate. wish i could take credit for it, but im mostly parroting at this point.

still though i do wish /adv/ had a sticky. even if we did though the asshats would just be like

>k thanks, anyone else?

anytime we link it unfortunately.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.