[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So there's this girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: lovesick-dying.jpg (45 KB, 450x339) Image search: [Google]
lovesick-dying.jpg
45 KB, 450x339
I'm 21 years old. There's a girl that I've never been able to get out of my mind since I was 15 years old. We went to high school together, but she transferred a year after we met. After we graduated, she went to college and I enlisted in the military. I'm out now, and she's on summer break from college. I deleted my facebook recently, which was the only way we could communicate. I would really like to see her again even just to have the closure I never got. Is there any way I can go about getting in contact with her without seeming like a creep? Should I even fucking bother?
>>
No just no
>>
>>17260613
care to elaborate?
>>
>>17260611
by the way, she would message me on Facebook every once and a while to ask how I was doing. Sometimes I would respond, sometimes not. The last time was about a year ago.
>>
bump :'(
>>
>>17260611
Definitely think you shouldn't just forget about it and try to "get over" cos that shit doesn't always work.You sound like you need closure here.Concerning coming across like a creep when trying to contact her,you need to get that attitude out of your head.That same attitude cost me the chance at a relationship with a girl who LIKED me.I was so concerned with creeping her out that I didn't make any huge moves.Is there anywhere where you can bump into her?Does she have a summer job?Do you think she is in your league?Any mutual friends?Would you consider using facebook again?
>>
>Is there any way I can go about getting in contact with her without seeming like a creep?
Only if you make it appear to be by chance. Figure out her routine, and find a way to cross paths by "coincidence". Creepy? Yes. Stalker-ish? Absolutely. But she doesn't need to know that. She would definitely detect the creepy factor though, if you tried to contact her from out of the blue.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.