[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No sex ever... If you don't want to read the whole story...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: virgin5ever.jpg (23 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
virgin5ever.jpg
23 KB, 250x250
No sex ever...

If you don't want to read the whole story... TL;DR: I can't have sex, I have no desire for sex, all of society is about sex, wat do?

---

Anyone have some advice on how to cope/function in society being unable to ever have sex?

Because of medical related stuff my dick doesn't work. And even with testosterone replacement I have no libido, not that it would matter if I had it.

So not only can I never have sex, I have no desire for sex. I have accepted it and it doesn't bother me... But society in general.........

Everyone my age (early 20s), all they talk about is sex... The dudebros in my dorm I occasionally hang out with... The nerdy guys I play games with for hours every day... Random people I try to have conversations with in class... They all constantly just talk about who they wanna fuck or who they have fucked... Shit even my dad, who knows my shit is fucked, constantly asks when I am going to get a girlfriend, when am I going to get married, etc.

When I tell people I don't care about sex, about getting chicks, etc... 90% of the time they instantly accuse me of being gay... 10% of the time they just think I am a fucking weirdo... Because of that, I rarely tell people and just nod and agree...

But the topic is unavoidable because its literally all anyone else cares about... Which is normal because that is the whole fucking point of life to most people, to fuck and have kids and shit. And every topic eventually leads to it... A friend tells me about his new job, and how it gives him the cash to fuck bitches.. Another guy talks about his new car... And impressing bitches with it... Some friends invite me to the gym... So they can get ripped and fuck bitches...

I DONT CARE ABOUT ANY OF IT, but I have no choice but to talk about it with everyone everywhere.

Short of being a hermit, which I am already starting to become because I just avoid a lot of people at this point... What else can I do?

Thanks
>>
People who have sex are still miserable
>>
>>17260116
But its not the lack of sex that makes me miserable, its having to talk about it with everyone everywhere at any given time and the subject being completely foreign and irrelevant to me.
>>
Gee, I wish I were you. I hate it when I'm bored and the thought always comes around of jacking off and then after that, I feel unmotivated to do anything. You should turn this around into a good thing because now arousal can't distract you. Plus just because you can't have sex doesn't mean you can't have a girlfriend/get married. There are some girls like you who claim to be asexual. Just let life be. People are gonna talk about sex for a long time in their young years but it will phase out with time. Stop worrying about it like it's the end of the world.
>>
>>17260125

Stop caring what people think
>>
>>17260136
I would, but since I still need to be a member of society and interact with people pretty much all day everyday for the rest of my life... What other people think is pretty important.

Not going to line up a very good network or get any jobs coasting through school not giving a fuck about what anyone thinks about me.
>>
>>17260201

Does Donald Trump care what other people think?
>>
>>17260208
Yeah the guy's skin is a thin as a sheet of paper and he cries about everything everyone says about him?

Your point?
>>
>>17260247

Go read a book
>>
Eh,

I'm the same way, I had a long term relationship, I broke it off and haven't had sex since. The odd drunken make out but yeah. It'll be two years in December...

It is at the point now where I don't really care... but I'm still borny and would have sex if the opportunity arose.
>>
>>17260108

I wish I were you. Having no libido is a super power in my book.

Focus on something, and become the best at it.
>>
I'm married but I don't really have sex.. maybe a few times a year

I don't understand how to maintain attraction to someone I'm so familiar with and I'm not quite horny enough to cheat with someone better looking

I wish my wife had bigger tits really
>>
>>17260410
You don't maintain attraction, you cultivate it and you accept that men naturally need variety.
>>
>>17260108

Not like you with regards to issue that leads me unable...

But I have zero desire for it either. I have nothing wrong with me ( maybe some say its a head game blah blah none sense. )

I'm 33 and never had sex. I had a girlfriend but when she droned on about sex with previous partners and what she would do this and that. I realized right there and then it didn't mean anything to me.

Good job, cars, go on vactions. Hardly any bills. I buy what I enjoy and learn to do new things love learning to draw and learning to play the violin. I feel happy and that's all that matters too me.

This world is about money you can't take with you into death and sex with most people are still unhappy even when they get. You didn't have a choice but I can tell you from someone who did. Its vastly more enjoyable not to think about things that don't matter in the end. Sex is not anything special. It's only special to those who lack any meaning for themselves.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.