[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Changing personality
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: GoodVibes.jpg (119 KB, 700x730) Image search: [Google]
GoodVibes.jpg
119 KB, 700x730
Can you change your personality?

Is it possible to go from normal guy into fun guy?
From tense and anxious to relaxed and radiating "good vibes"?
>>
>>17259880
>From tense and anxious to relaxed and radiating "good vibes"?
With drugs and/or alcohol, you can.
>>
>>17259880
You can be whatever you want.

I think your question is really more along the lines of "how can I become a fun guy?"
>>
>>17259896

I've been slowly trying to give less of a fuck and to be more relaxed in public, which was my main problem.

Hopefully it turns into automatic behavior with time.
>>
>>17259934
"Giving less of a fuck" is a poor term, I think. You should always give a fuck, at least about yourself. What you shouldn't give a fuck about are the people who want to try and tell you that you're less than what you know you are.

What kind of things do you do that make you feel that you don't appear as a relaxed person?
>>
sure you can, just create a tulpa with the personality traits you desire and then switch places with it. you can even let your original consciousness fade away completely given enough time. i plan to do this once i have the time & energy to construct a good tulpa
>>
>>17259963

The general things, being constantly self aware of things such as my looks, posture, walking, etc.

I'm pretty sure people don't care about it nowhere near as much as I do but it makes me extremely nervous at times.

I've had moments where I was radiating the energy I wanted (after passing some hard exams, taking my gf to our first date) and I felt like people reacted more positively to me, I want to try and make this permanent.
>>
>>17259885

Sadly. Drugs/Alcohol make you passive.
>>
Yes, it's called being a people pleaser.
>>
>>17260061

It's nowhere near that, I don't want to go around and be a doormat to make sure I don't step on any toes. I just want to be happy with being myself without worry.
>>
Pretty easy, actually.
I am generally a bitter and annoyed person around others like at uni because I am a firm believer that most people around me are utterly retarded. However when I leave my house to meet friends I get turnt up like shit

Speaking about changing personality, you need to know when you can act in different Situations. I had skinny Boys bully and mock me at Uni while I beat up Fighters twice my size on the regular.
>>
>>17260146
>tipping fedora
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.