[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
am i a piece of shit for going all-in on attracting my coworker,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 164338-46886-ralph-wiggum.jpg (18 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
164338-46886-ralph-wiggum.jpg
18 KB, 480x480
am i a piece of shit for going all-in on attracting my coworker, who is a married woman

if she decides, of sound mind and body, to go behind her husband's back with me, who is more to blame? how much moral blame for an act of infidelity rests on the person who was technically single?
>>
>>17259770
If she cheats it's her fault. If she's in a monogamous relationship, she'll respect her husband.

Fuck her all you want, because somebody else will eventually.
>>
Anyone who helps someone else cheat, knowing that that person will be cheating, is just as shit as the cheater. Even worse if they're purposefully trying to seduce someone in a relationship
>>
>>17259770
90/10 split. And that's being critical of you. Me personally, I wouldn't fault you at all. But moralfags out there like to split blame, so 90/10 is fair.

It's her problem, not yours. Just don't involve yourself with her beyond fucking her. Do not fall in love and do not make plans to stick around. Pump and dump.
>>
who cares dude? if you don't feel bad why get all worked about silly philosophical problems. there are better silly philosophical problems to worry about.

pound her pussy so hard the dust escapes.
>>
>>17259770
It's pretty immoral to go after someone who's taken but she's the one who committed to her husband so it's her responsibility. If anything happens it's her fault, not yours. People will judge you for it though. It'll look like you're condoning cheating so other girls may be hesitant to get with you if they know about this.
>>
If she cheats on him she's in the wrong, but her husband may want to kill you instead. I don't normally condone cheating, but if you do it...

make sure she's left disabled.
>>
>>17259770
As someone who got caught in that trap, some forewarning:

It blows. She's a piece of shit, even if her husband is a drunken asshole who's never there, and you're a piece of shit, because you're manipulating that.

She'll never be able to look herself fully in the eye without feeling like a hypocrite, and you'll never know what she was like being 100 percent yours. She'll only ever be able to give you a piece of what she truly is, and you're not seeing her at her best.

You're not being your best. Don't you deserve, full tilt, someone who is undividedly yours? Don't you deserve that? Why heap that kind of pain on yourself? Masturbation is superior to the shit your name would get dragged through.
>>
>>17259770
Just don't get involved with her beyond fucking because if she's willing to cheat on someone she made vows to then she sure as hell will cheat on you.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.