[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I forget about my ex girlfriend I've tried hobbies,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Ckpwuo5VAAMfnP_.jpg-large.jpg (39 KB, 590x393) Image search: [Google]
Ckpwuo5VAAMfnP_.jpg-large.jpg
39 KB, 590x393
How do I forget about my ex girlfriend

I've tried hobbies, volunteering, meeting new girls, talking about it, you name anything general, I've probably tried it, and yet I still think about her every day from the minute I wake up to the minute I go to sleep.

I don't even know how long it's been but it's depressing and I need some new pointers how to move on with my life.
>>
Learn to be happy with yourself.
>>
>>17259622

mostly this. dont focus on distractions, and if you acknowledge its a distraction, you shouldnt do it.

do what actually makes you happy. learn to be happy on your own and break ups will never be more than bumps in the raod.

its okay to be sad, its okay to miss her, its okay to wish it didnt end. but it was the end of the relationship, not your life.

like 'vision' said in 'age of ultron'
>something isn't beautiful because it lasts
>>
Don't try to keep it in, you need to grieve. Just binge eat and cry, you'll feel better in the future.
>>
>>17259610
Hate, pure fucking hate for everyhing
>>
>>17259626
>this fag again with his faggy quote from a faggy movie
>>
>>17259731
Second the hate on the bitch. Worked like a charm for me.
>>
You can develop a hate for her by constantly pointing out her flaws, and remembering all the bad moments.

You can also just realize the faults in the relationship, reminisce the good times, understand that it's okay that she's happy and eventually you will be too, and that you'll find someone even better.

Or, you can just except the fact that you are lonely pile of crap, who is now left to decompose into the dry earth, never to seen or cared about again.
>>
>>17259818

This. I focused on her flaws and all the bad times of the relationship. Now (2 years later) I can look back fondly at the good times, but realize that we were not compatible and I would be miserable if I was still with her. I think thats a healthy way to view past relationships.
>>
File: just.png (232 KB, 500x359) Image search: [Google]
just.png
232 KB, 500x359
>>17259626
>like 'vision' said in 'age of ultron'
what the fuck am i reading
>>
>>17259747
>>17259831

>its mainstream, so it must be awful
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.