[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So recently my gf of 3 years stopped taking the pill for 10 days.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_m6vkbeGk261rqoyj0o1_500.jpg (68 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m6vkbeGk261rqoyj0o1_500.jpg
68 KB, 500x700
So recently my gf of 3 years stopped taking the pill for 10 days. She didn't tell me until the 2nd time we had sex last weekend. I hardly ever cum inside her, but she was on top and I never came while she was riding me. So she took the plan b pill the next day.

When she told me I was obviously upset, scared and overall just flabbergasted. We have had many many conversation about pregnancy, where we are at in our lives and what our next steps are. We often discuss how it's odd that people have accidents, and how it shouldn't happen in a relationship if both people are responsible. Well now I can totally see how "accidents" happen.

I get forgetting to do something happens. But forgetting to take a pill for 10 days? Her pills don't have OFF days. They have placebo days. so everyday she is popping something. Sometimes she doesn't take the placebo ones cause she doesn't see the point.

anyways. someone please explain or enlighten me on women. How the fuck does this happen? How does she not tell me?

When I asked her she said "I didn't want you to be mad at me". I've seen this pattern of thinking before where it's HER EMOTIONS > everything.

wtf. please inb4 faggot. trolling. bullshit. throw me a freaking bone.
>>
>>17259439
She wants you to knock her up with your seeds. Of course she won't tell you that with a straight face, right now she is testing to see your reaction
>>
>girlfriend keeps mentioning pregnancy and having children

Sounds like she's taking control. She obviously doesn't respect you or your decision.
>>
Be cautious op. She sounds like she's setting you up for some free ride bs
>>
>>17259439
Can't blame her for her feral instinct to want kids, the gap in medicating might not have been conscious. Use protection or get snipped if you don't want kids. If she won't act like a responsible adult don't treat her like one. (In this. not everything obviously )
>>
>>17259441
>now she is testing to see your reaction
this I believe. women test. but this girls can't even take a multi vitamin.
in fact the day before she told me how vitamins are impracticable. basically she can't have any regular habits. She isn't really bought into any lifestyle besides complaining that its cold.

>>17259445
at this point the whole respect thing isn't it. I think she just said "fuck it" to taking something everyday cause she can't be bothered.

>>17259446
thats what I'm thinking. or some sort of testing the water
>>
You could go get her an IUD. Then she can't forget, and it's not something you can remove at home.
>>
>>17259463
we've looked into that.

at this point I'd rather wear a fucking condom. then it's in my control.

the thing I don't get is 10 days? Then didn't fucking tell me?

like 2-4 days okay. shit happens. but 10 is a sign of . "fuck this". to me
>>
She's doing this out of some kind of desperation or fear that you'll leave her.
I've found women need a sense of progression in a relationship to maintain a feeling of 'love' or 'connection'.
Wear a condom. She gets mad? It's not worth having a child.
>>
>>17259480

we haven't moved in together cause she doesn't have a full time job. I don't feel comfortable moving with her.

I feel the same way. we aren't really progressing. if anything we are friends that fuck. but fuck no one but each other.

>tfw gf is beta
>>
>>17259530
She may beta (kappa) but she's probably smart enough to understand she's in a friends with benefits situation.
It may be her desperate move to force you into commitment is a child.
>>
>>17259542

thats called extortion
>>
>>17259558
Shitpost somewhere else than /adv/
>>
>>17259458
If all she can commit to is complaining that she's cold, you might want to move on. Sex isn't worth being with a vapid cunt.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.