[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im an autistic piece of shit with no friends/ social life, no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 20160113123008_glitch.jpg (167 KB, 620x620) Image search: [Google]
20160113123008_glitch.jpg
167 KB, 620x620
Im an autistic piece of shit with no friends/ social life, no hobbies, a shitty job. Whats the easiest and most painless way to kms?
>>
>>17259334
Double barreled shotgun blast to the face. Make sure to use magnum 3.5inch shells. Use slugs or buckshot as you see fit.
>>
>>17259345
Thanks, see you in the afterlife my dude
>>
>>17259351
Adios space cowboy.
>>
>>17259334
Guns are messy, and you don't want to do that to whoever has to clean that shit.

>Get dry ice
>Get sleeping pills
>Go into bathroom
>Put towel in front of door
>Put dry ice in bathtub with water
>Take sleeping pills
>Sleep on bathroom floor

Nice and painless. You just go to sleep and never wake up.
>>
File: 1461295972807.jpg (64 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1461295972807.jpg
64 KB, 800x800
>tfw next week OP makes a thread crying about how he can't even muster the balls to kill himself because he fails at that just like everything else in life.
Don't even pretend like you're actually going to go through with it, OP.
>>
Join a club, go on a dating site, travel, help people, change you clothing style, go have children and over populate the world even more. Do everything but die.
>>
When's the next train coming?
>>
>>17259782
Agree.

Wanna know what stops me from killing myself, even though I want to and I probably should? It's not foolproof. I'll probably fail or fuck it up. Surprisingly guns aren't foolproof, and even though there's several (hand)guns in my house, I have no idea how to load them. I don't know which ammo to use either. I don't want to fuck it up.

Also exit bags require actual strategy and money to buy the supplies. They are definitely not foolproof. If you do not remove all oxygen from the bag and your lungs first (from exhaling till you can't do it anymore), then you could get brain damage. If someone interrupts you, you could get brain damage. Lastly using an exit bag, you might not even go peacefully. Your body might flail around and you might mess up the procedure.

Yeah. If I try to kill myself I'll probably fuck up. And that's what stops me. And that's why I don't make threads about it, even if I'm in immense pain
>>
>>17259889

Good for you but some people are a lot more resourceful.
>>
>>17259931
Please teach me. I too am ready to exit this world
>>
Killing yourself is the pussy way out. Go do LSD and go on a spiritual journey or something.
>>
Anybody who _really_ wanted to kill themselves already did so.
>>
Ok everyone else in this thread is just giving shit ideas that aren't guaranteed to work. This one however is 100% fool proof
>find a hobby
>interact with people who share your hobby
>make friends
>get invited to a party
>meet your future gf
>gf becomes fiance becomes wife
>get a better paying job
>travel around the world
>have a few kids
>retire
>live a long and happy life with your loving family and friends
>die peacefully in your sleep at age 90
I guarantee you this suicide method will work
>>
I can't afford anything to kms with

Any decent ways to go with random shit around the house?
>>
>>17260160
Jump rope. Google how to tie a noose. You can tie it to something sturdy, get on your knees, lean forward.

But you should give it 3 days first. If you really want to kill yourself after 3 days, go ahead. But in the meantime you should get some sleep, take a walk, find a cat, pet it. Maybe clean your room.
>>
>>17259334

You need to challenge your self, MMA, hiking etc ... it'll boost your physical health improving your mental one, think of all your Alpha male ancestors that survived and reproduced in last billions years, guess what? you have their DNA in every one of your cells, you are not responsible for what happened in the beginning of your life, but you can surely shape what will happen from now and so on.

Do have any physical handicap?
>>
>>17260173
I've been wanting to kill myself for some months now anon

If I do any of what you suggested I slightly lose the urge to end it. I've done it already. I'm tired of the cycle

Also thanks familio
>>
File: 1463628273670.jpg (73 KB, 750x502) Image search: [Google]
1463628273670.jpg
73 KB, 750x502
>>17259735
Jeez what sounds like it could lead to a murder mystery.

Maybe get some mental health help instead..... I mean if you are going to kill you're self anyways what could it hurt.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.