[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So recently I've discovered something. Sometimes when it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: confusednegro.png (298 KB, 600x512) Image search: [Google]
confusednegro.png
298 KB, 600x512
So recently I've discovered something. Sometimes when it's the time that my girlfriend shoves tablecloths up her snizzatch, she leaves bloody paper in the toilet but it's like little blotches of red. The red and white combo reminds me of imitation crab and I become uncontrollably aroused.

Wat do
>>
You get uncontrollably aroused by imitation crab?
>>
>>17259337
Yea m8 among other inanimate objects and food items. Sometimes I like to rub myself against fresh turnips. I fantasize about fertilizing them with my seed so that I may have more turnips.
>>
I have the same issue. I thought this was normal.
>>
>>17259354
I'm replying to you simply so that you have to think of another strange turn on.
>>
>>17259358
What do you mean?

I enjoy soy milk enemas
Baby rattles are good..er I don't know if butt plug is the right term. That seems vulgar
Cucumbers feel amazing against the frenulum.

Sometimes I'm okay with sex in the missionary position, but solely for procreation. Women smell too fishy, I just want a semi-aquatic smell so that's why imitation crab is preferable
>>
just because you can make a useless thread, does not mean you should

But I r8 10/10 b8
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.