[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Incest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
To put it simply, I'm one of those incest freaks. Nothing son-mother shit, just your average bro-sis, cousin-cousin. I've already fucked up half of my family because of this fetish, but I dont know how to stop.
I just can't.
>I've developed a 'little sister complex' with any girl that looks like my cousin or sister.
How do I fix my brain?
>is it normal for teenagers to be this fucked up?
>>
You have fucked your sister ? How old were you two ?
>>
You're a freak. Smoke heroin to cope.
>>
>>17259283
It isn't normal underage (B&), but it is more common than most people think. Once fetishes form they're going to stick around unless you leave them unattended long enough. Don't gap to incest, pick a new kick and go at it full force. Obsess over it until incest isn't the first thing your mind jumps to.
>>
Half the reason it arouses you is because it's taboo. People don't fap to mailmen or have left-handed fetishes. They jack off to family members, rape, furries, etc. just accept it as part of your identity and it'll fade out. Either that or avoid 4chen yer call m8
>>
OP here.
>My sister is 11 months younger than me. We were born in the same year. We were 14 when we first did it.
Things went to shit when our parents found out. They were almost divorcing. I went to live away with my dad.
>then I met my cousin.
I was 16. She was 14. She really looks like my sister.
>So we did it again. Dad found out
Her parents are mad at me. She doesnt talk to me. I rarely manage to talk with my sister.
>Dad monitors my every move.
>>
>>17260199
I wonder how did you get discovered
>>
>>17260238
>discovered
... My sister was a bit too loud.
My dad found my cousin's underwear under my bed
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.