[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Loans and shit debt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
Anyone have experience with getting a loan with shitty debt?

My credit is getting torn apart by 3 maxed out credit cards because I'm a moron. I work 40 hours a week and I'm just barely getting by.

I've searched high and low but I keep finding shitty loan scam companies, anyone know of a solid, reputable place?

My debt isn't the worse, but it's going to be if I don't take care of it now. Currently about $8,500
>>
>>17258811
there are load consolidation options offered by some places. Though you would need to research them yourself.

Basically they would pay everything off and you would pay them in a more manageable pace. To reiterate. Research it.
>>
The guy good news is that now is a good time to be in debt. Look for places that offer debt conciliation and such. Maybe see if your bank offers help with debt repayment?
>>
You need to do what you can to lessen your financial pressure. What's your living situation?
>>
>>17258826

Tried my bank, got turned down for a loan because of my credit...figures.

>>17258829

Living situation is good, my fiance' and I have an apartment together. Rent is 700ish, I make about $1,250 a month currently.
>>
>>17258856
You're not asking for a loan, dumbass. You'll just create a debt to pay for a debt. That's like maxing out a credit card to pay for your other maxed out credit card.

What you're looking for is "debt repayment". See if you can't consolidate all your payments into a single one
>>
Apply full austerity on your lifestyle. Stop going out. Cook as much as possible and as cheaply as possible.
If you two 'barely get by' on $550 a month you're doing something wrong.
No respectable bank/loan company will loan anything at less than an extortionate rate because three maxed and 8.5k debt with your income is just despicable.
>>
>>17258856
>Living situation is good, my fiance' and I have an apartment together. Rent is 700ish, I make about $1,250 a month currently.
Then how are you having so much trouble paying off your debt?
>>
>>17258811
There are worse situations. I don't know how you get 3 maxed out credit cards but *shrugs shoulders*

Like what other posters have said, consolidate your debt.

L2C. Cook lots of pasta, ground beef is pretty cheap. Get bags of rice and chicken thighs, black beans. Pour on that sriracha/soy sauce/teriyaki sauce/salt + pepper. There's a crap ton of seasoning combinations to freshen up chicken.

Consider moving in with your parents if they'll allow it. Apartments are not cheap.

About the cards...have you ever talked to anyone about it other than /adv/? It's something very serious and pressing. You need to talk to anyone other than your fiancee.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.