[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Advice on Japanese
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: 1466028780080-1287870268.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
1466028780080-1287870268.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
Hey guys, so heres the low down;

So 3 years ago I got a Japanese penpal, she speaks perfect english (almost) and shes cute as hell, we message about... once or twice a day (usually big clumps of 5-10 messages discussing stuff.)

She visited my home town in March and we had a walk around and a bit of fun ect, right now im in Hong Kong om holiday and eventually in 2 weeks im getting to Japan to see her in her home town.

I really like her, and i think she likes me too. She said she wanted to visit Hong Kong and i suggested we visit together and she loved that idea, so i think she kind of likes me too.
What do I do? Are internet relationships degenerate? Id have to confess my love to her because shes very patriotic but i dont know how to even do that.

Fyi im white british, getting a degree in 2 years time.

Its 6am in my hotel room so heres a picture of the wall
>>
Do you have any plans to move to Japan in the future? Does she have any plans to move to where you are in the future? If you said no to either or both of those questions, you're wasting your time.
>>
File: 1465957133907.jpg (98 KB, 424x550) Image search: [Google]
1465957133907.jpg
98 KB, 424x550
>>17258648
This so much.
Gaijinfag here,

If you're white, British and your face isn't too fucked you can find tons of even cuter or dare I say hotter girls than the one you're currently"dating", if you come to Japan that is.

Grab her hand and see how she responds to it. Lead her to a bed and fuck her slto sleep then when done ask yourself if you're willing to relocate, or ask her if she is willing to do as well.

Good luck op
>>
>>17258648
She wants to stay in Japan as a translator, however I want to move to Japan as either an English teacher or a doctor.

>>17258679
I would do that but aside from a girlfriend iv Had fir 5 years, i dont have much exoeriance doing that. Besides we both have already booked a train to visit a dew places in Osaka for when I arrive
>>
File: 1461979510052.png (555 KB, 3300x3140) Image search: [Google]
1461979510052.png
555 KB, 3300x3140
>>17258706
> I want to move to Japan as either an English teacher.

Let me fix that for you senpai

> I want to move to Japan as either an English teacher.

Sure, just be ready to live on the cheap with shitty contract work and crappy work conditions.

You better start learning Japanese pronto if you're planning to come here. Oh and don't mind some racism here and there.
>>
>>17258644
are you the same guy that made a post about this in /r9k/ and /int/ like a year ago?
>>
>>17258751
I may have been. I've Made a few threads before

>>17258735
Im prepaired man, but thanks for the heads up
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.