[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be socially anxious autismo >Tinder is the only place
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: download (12).jpg (6 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
download (12).jpg
6 KB, 225x224
>Be socially anxious autismo
>Tinder is the only place I can meet girls because saying hi to them in the real world is just no for me
>Meet girl and talk to her for a week
>We meet up at Starbucks one day for coffee and shit
>First "date in like ever"
>I have a good time, she seems to
>Talk all night after
>Talking to her again today (few days later)
>Ask her if she wants to meet up again sometime
>"Sure lol"
>Keep talking to her about random shit
>Just replies with "Nice", "Cool lol", "haha yeah"

It's clear she isn't really interested in our conversation. Why is this sending me into such a tizzy? Wouldn't normal people just brush this off as nothing, after all we hardly know each other, even if she isn't interested in me it shouldn't matter.

Why do I have to be such a walking trainwreck with women, why is it so hard for me to keep my cool with them. I try as hard as I can but I just can't keep a level head. I always get attached way to quickly because a woman showing even remote interest in me is a huge deal to me because it almost never happen. It just feels like I'm doomed to live my life this way.

A lot of my friends even refuse to talk to me about this because it's been going on for so long that they're tired of hearing about it.

I feel like I'm losing my goddamn mind at this point, not just because of this one girl, but I just feel so fucked up and have no idea what's wrong with me or what to do.
>>
You are getting too emotionally invested in a date.

Relax, meet up with her again, if she isn't interested try more tinder.
>>
>>17258598
Why is staying calm so damn hard for me.
>>
>>17258590
>It's clear she isn't really interested in our conversation. Why is this sending me into such a tizzy

Because you waited too long to pull the trigger on the fuq and you realize you fucked up. In the interlude she found someone else to pound her poon. But she doesn't want to be directly mean to you so she's giving you bullshit two word answers.
>>
I'm seriously freaking out about this, I'm tired of feeling so awful all the time but literally no one seems to know what to do.
>>
OP clearly has social anxiety issues that he should probably see a doctor about before he even considers dating.
>>
Bump. Someone help please, I'm a mess.
>>
I'M SERIOUSLY LOSING MY MIND OVER THIS.
>>
>>17258854
Courage, son.

I'm going to let you in on a secret: all men are scared. Even Chad is scared. Your mistake is that you're waiting for the day when you aren't scared anymore, but that day will never come. It never does. For any of us.

What you need is a completely new way of approaching the problem. Courage isn't when you aren't scared. It's when you ARE scared, but you do it anyway. The only difference between you and Chad is that he started sooner, and you can make up for that. But you do have to start.

This is not easy. I understand that only too well. You'll probably get rejected a few times, and rejection stings, but here's another secret: pining like this hurts worse. Way worse. She can slap you and call you a creep and kick you inna nerts, and you will STILL feel better than you do during these pining phases. You cannot lose, or rather, even losing is a kind of victory. Go on, try it.
>>
>>17258887
Fantastic advise right here.
OP, you know what to do
>>
>>17258887
Just it feels like my mind goes into autopilot. In this situation for example, with the girl from Tinder, my mind just jumped to the worst case scenario.

No matte how hard I try to keep a level head I just can't
>>
>>17258992
Don't be a slave to your emotions, realise that they are just emotions which most of the time has nothing to do with the truth about who you are. It's like a headache, you can't control it and you dont blame yourself for getting one. You can control your actions though and be reflective about your thoughts. Look up cognitive behaviour therapy.
>>
"Hey sorry if I've been acting wierd. I honestly can't help but feel insanely anxious around pretty girls"

It'll get ya pussy m8
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.