[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me to understand this situation! >I went out two times
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: plsadvhelpme.png (383 KB, 416x457) Image search: [Google]
plsadvhelpme.png
383 KB, 416x457
Help me to understand this situation!

>I went out two times with this girl 5 months ago
>she had (has?) a boyfriend and so she didn't want doing anything (no kiss, no sex)
>I didn't write her for a month then she wrote me but it was just a chat on WhatsApp, nothing else.
>Silence radio.
>After 4 months she sent me a text (two days ago): next tuesday we can have dinner together.
>I agreed (yesterday) [For me she's a strong 8]
>she didn't reply.

WTF? I have to kill my honor and write an other text to ask more information?
>>
You're the plan B guy.
You won't get laid because you're there for emotional venting. In her delusional mind you're a good friend she can talk to, who isn't solely pursuing her because he wants sex with a strong 8.
Btw does she pay when you go out? I wouldn't be surprised if you're one of her 'free food' contacts.
>>
>>17258596
Thanks for the reply!

Actually not. Often she wanted pay for both and sometimes she did (dinner, cocktail...).
Anyway the last time that we saw each other I said frankly that I didn't want and I wasn't interested the friendship.
And exactly for this I don't understand this situation.
I wasn't the beta male of the situation, I think.
>>
^
>>
>>17258578
>next Tuesday we can have dinner together.
>I agreed
>she didn't reply.

try this: "what are you cooking for me/us" or "before you cook, make sure not to use rice/nuts/ect, I am allergic to it"
You are not asking for info, just plain teasing. Later....

her: "plantain and salami" or "lol no we are going to a restaurant"
you: "what time" or "when are you cooking this"

I have never seen a pussy :^)
>>
>>17258704
So you are saying to try another time... ty
>>
>>17258596
This.

I was once a plan B guy and once her bf dumped her I was plan A.

Too bad those girls are all cunts...
>>
Thanks
>>17259706
This would explain why she wrote me even if she knew and she know that I want just a thing for us and that's not a friendship... so why she didn't reply? She's a fucking bipolar? I hate these situations.:)
>>
Update.

I sent her a funny text.
She replied but there's something of strange. It's too good.. I don't know, maybe she is pregnant ahhaha
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.