[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get my sister's 5 yr old daughter to cuddle or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
How do I get my sister's 5 yr old daughter to cuddle or take a nap with me? She likes me allot and wants to sit next to me and play with me soo would she just want to do it by herself? The idea of cuddling with her seems awesome ;_; .... Furthermore I don't want to come off as creepy.
>>
>>17258531
>I don't want to come off as creepy.
too late
>>
>>17258531
you can't be serious.... Lololol.

you must be a fucking weeaboo loser virgin so I'll humor your request. Just put on a move when your sitting on the couch, lay down and ask if she wants to as well. I'd imagine that would be a yes or no question... Fuck dude if you need human contact that bad you should go to a psychologist and get some help and talk to someone.
>>
Why don't you have a seat over there OP.
>>
>>17258531
This doesn't have to be creepy unless your dick's involved. If you do just want to cuddle her, no funny business, she'll be more inclined to cuddle if she's sleepy or cold. Maybe try keeping a fluffy stuffed animal/blanket near you, she goes to cuddle it, you're right there to cuddle her.
>>
>>17258531
If she already likes you and wants to sit next to you, then just wait for a cold day. Then it will be more appropriate to cuddle together.

If you are alone with her then just go ahead...you wouldn't come off as creepy to anyone but yourself.
>>
>>17258531
Wow I haven't seen one of these piece of shit threads yet this week or anything
>>
File: images (8).jpg (13 KB, 313x470) Image search: [Google]
images (8).jpg
13 KB, 313x470
>>17258531
>>
>>17259103
>>17258671
Is that the meager extent of a response that you guys can manage?
>>
File: hansenlol.jpg (14 KB, 420x255) Image search: [Google]
hansenlol.jpg
14 KB, 420x255
>>17259107
I used the Hansen meme in another thread. I find it's much easier to just insert it instead of typing a bunch of stuff out like I am currently doing. Boy was this a waste of energy when I could have just used pic related.
>>
File: 1466033963545.gif (2 MB, 400x240) Image search: [Google]
1466033963545.gif
2 MB, 400x240
>>17258531
Jared, be honest. Why do you wanna cuddle with a kid so badly?
>>
File: 1463929077369.jpg (7 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1463929077369.jpg
7 KB, 250x250
>>17259107
Let me spell it out for you then dumbass.

That shit is creepy and already on pedobear territory. Get some psychological help you fucking degenerate.

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>17259116
Not OP. Are you a father? Do you spend time with young girls at all? It's the best feeling ever to care for someone cuddle with them.

Try snuggling with your cat for starters.
>>
Pedo~
>>
>>17258531
call the police and ask them
>>
>>17259235
>>17259212
>>17259122
>People who live alone and don't have families.
>>
>>17259255
Cuddling with your own kids and cuddling with someone else's kids are entirely different things.

Just accept it, you're a pedophile. It's okay, I know you don't mean to be a degenerate, and there's help out there for people like you.
>>
>>17259790
This.
>>17259255
>>17259127
Just because they're a kid doesn't mean you should "cuddle" with them. Be hibrst, are you pedo?
>>
>>17258531
pedo
>>
Your OP doesn't make your intentions clear. Why do you want to cuddle her? Is it sexual?
>>
File: 2713503-gccx002.png (216 KB, 617x456) Image search: [Google]
2713503-gccx002.png
216 KB, 617x456
>>17258531
you're a fucking pedophile thats what you are

my fucking sides

you dolphin dived past that line anon, you're worse than a creep. This isn't like your chinese cartoons where lolis will cuddle up with you and say "daisuki onii-chan". Just accept you're a pedo.
>>
>>17258531
Nothing to do but have kids of your own
>>
>>17258531
I think it depends on where you're at with things with her. Have you even hugged her or anything yet? There are probably steps to go through before you cuddle otherwise it's creepy as hell.

If you have any sexual feelings for her then you might want to distance yourself here. Otherwise good luck with jail OP
>>
I don't think it has to be creepy. He IS the uncle after all. Kids are soft and warm and innocent. It's like when a cat falls asleep on your lap, It's very nice to be able to comfort someone like that into falling asleep. I especially enjoy rubbing their backs or hair.

See? Didn't that sound creepy too? But I'm a women so no one looks at me weird and it's considered "motherly" and I have no alterior motifs.

Maybe op is the same
>>
>>17261383
Nah it's just female pedos can hide behind those "motherly" stereotypes. Nobody is assuming op is a dude and therefor a pedo. It's just that this is 4chan, where you'd expect a post like this to have pedo intentions
>>
Things white people do: pedo panic
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.