[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you were coming to Hawaii for the first time, what kind of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 640x429) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 640x429
If you were coming to Hawaii for the first time, what kind of things would you want to do?
>>
>>17258436
Find a wide waisted polynesian qt and fuck her brains out
>>
>>17258436
I'd like to try authentic poke/poki
>>
>>17258445
Poke is good, but don't be one of those people. It's just fish, soy sauce, and sesame oil. Add whatever else you want.

OP, recommendations will depend upon which island you are visiting. I used to live on Oahu and if you are going there, I highly encourage you to see the Polynesian Cultural Center. The Bishop Museum is cool, if you are into that sort of thing.
>>
Honestly?
I'd wanna do the thing i'd like to do in any tropical place with long empty stretches of highway

Drive real fast
>>
>>17258460
I live on Oahu, a friend is visiting and it's her first time here and she doesn't really know what she wants to do. I usually take people to lesser known beaches and hikes but I want to make sure I hit stuff that are considered "must see."
>>17258445
What the other dude said, poke can be made anywhere with fresh fish. Maybe the hardest ingredients would be hawaiian seaweed and kukui nut but original poke was just Hawaiian sea salt and cubed fish. The most popular fish here is ahi and I think it's kind of overrated in terms of flavor. I know of some great poke places though so I'll be sure to keep some handy.
>>
>>17258487
We actually have some of the worst traffic in the nation, at least on my island. I was thinking about visiting another island but not sure.
>>
>>17258436
beat leo's record. what movie is that from?
>>
>>17258511
A decade ago people were buzzing about an inter-island ferry. Did that ever happen?
>>
>>17258512
Romeo + Juliet, but this isn't in the actual movie.
>>
>>17258524
It did but they didn't properly do their environmental impact study so it got shut down. A flight to Molokai is only $50 though.
>>
>>17258530
But you can't bring your car
>>
>>17258509
I live on Hawaii but not Oahu. Just take her to all the tourist shit. Stairway to heaven, some other hike take a pic at deadman's catwalk, teach her to surf. Everyone seems to want to surf. Go diving or snorkeling. Go to some beach that's not horribly overcrowded...

If you have money Luaus are fun & cheesy, especially with drinks. Helicopter tour. Skydiving. Clubbing?

It depends what she likes.
>>
>>17258436
The local women.
>>
Explore what's left of the forest. Goddamn, I bet there are so many cool and unique species in there.
>>
Go up to a brown local guy and say "Whats up HAOLE?!"

It's like saying "Hi friend, or brother" but in the hawaiian language, you will make friends and get respect for showing awareness of their culture.
>>
>>17258558
>what's left of the forest

You are so goddamn stupid if you think Hawai'i is lacking in forests.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.