[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You guys have helped me with my dumbass sister before, so can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
You guys have helped me with my dumbass sister before, so can I get some advice again? Little sister has discovered that if you "flirt" (coughcough) with people online, they will buy things for you. Now she doesn't want people flirting with her, but it's too late for her to say that because they actually bought her stuff. It's a quasi-sugar daddy type thing, but without the relationship, just the lavishing of gifts and the pet names. What type of language would you use to tell a stranger "thanks for the expensive gift, please don't talk to me ever again"? She's dug a ridiculous hole for herself because her ovaries never descended into balls.

Pic mildly related because I used to have this toy and I would love to be in her shoes so someone could buy it for me. Just saiyan. That's a much better thing to get from a sugar daddy.
>>
>>17258328
Sounds like b8 but she should just ghost them.
>>
>>17258328
Post pics of your sister.
>>
>>17258328
Time for her to make a new account.
>>
>>17258338
pretty much this. Time to delete everything and move on to greener pastures
>>
>>17258328
Why isn't she refusing to accept these gifts? Or sending them back?

She should tell this guy that she's uncomfortable with what's going on and wants to return his stuff to him.

Do you not have parents? Did they simply fail to give your sister any guidance on how to behave?
>>
She should just go dark.

I hope she didn't give these men her address to send gifts. That could get dangerous and complicated.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.