[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So like, a girl i've been talking to for weeks just turned
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
So like, a girl i've been talking to for weeks just turned me down. Because I'm not Christian....we would literally talk on the phone till the wee hours of the mornings and she's said she loves talking to me and being around me...hell there's even attraction on both ends. We'd flirt constantly, playful sexual banter all the works. I honestly feel like we're perfect for each other. Never had such a strong conneciton....Idk why but this rejection hits extra hard. I'm not like hardcore atheist or anything, I respect all beliefs and don't ever bring up religion myself. She did once and i was just honest and said I'm an ex-christian...that's it. We kept talking 24/7. She's missed school just to stay around me longer. Then all of a sudden when i bring up a serious relationship she says no, and desu acts like a martyr. She's obviously upset but said if she had to pick she'll stop talking to me so that she isnt dragged away from god or something along those lines. There's pretty much nothing I can do right?
>>
File: 1458004592249.png (16 KB, 560x407) Image search: [Google]
1458004592249.png
16 KB, 560x407
>>17258298
Yup, OP. That's that. Onto the next. Don't try and force the issue: it's an enormous waste of time. People are expendable. Find another.
>>
>>17258301
Exactly. She made her choice, don't waste anymore time.
>>
>>17258298
And this is why all religion sucks - because some people take it too literally.
>>
do you really want to date a religious nutjob?
>>
>>17258298
>There's pretty much nothing I can do right?
Pretty much. Sorry, dude, but it wasn't meant to be. She should perhaps have been more forthcoming about not being willing to take things serious, but I can't see as she did anything wrong.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.