[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck do girls mean when they want to shower together??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
What the fuck do girls mean when they want to shower together??
>Is it sex in the shower?
>Foreplay in the shower?
>Just showering??
How should I act when in the shower with a girl and not sure of her intentions

Should I just stay kv and only hang out with hot girls in groups since I'm such a spergy?
>>
>>17258169
>What do all girls mean when
They didn't all get a handbook or something OP, just watch what she does like a regular human being and respond appropriately
>>
>>17258169
dont forget to bring your own
>>
Also how do I not make my first time awkward as hell
It's probably gonna be this Friday and she's super hot
I don't want the reputation of the awkward fucker and if I do I'm not getting laid ever again
>>
>>17258171
Second this
Sometimes they just wanna shower sometimes they wanna fuck. Sometimes they just wanna shower and you turn it into sex. It's also about what YOU want. Don't be a passive little bitch, woman don't respond well to that sort of thing. Personally I don't like showering together, cuz I'm a big guy and the shower head in my apartment is not very big so ipso facto one of the duo is just winding up getting cold soaping the other up. But what you start in the shower you can always finish in the bedroom
>>
>humblebragging on /adv/

Git out.
>>
>>17258177
then dont do awkward things, easy as that.
Dont make a big deal out of it, if you get a boner
Dont make a big deal out of seeing her naked
Dont make a big deal out of what you should do

>>17258169
In general: it's jsut a normal shower, most of the time when I shower with my GF or ex it was jsut a normal shower with a bit of hugging and rubbing my hands over ther body, helping them wash their back etc. and sometimes depending on how much foreplay you do, it can escalate to sex.
>>
I'm reading this at my desk at work and it's made me laugh pretty hard I can't believe this is something you could be this concerned about.
>>
File: 1463297979308.jpg (61 KB, 498x360) Image search: [Google]
1463297979308.jpg
61 KB, 498x360
>>17258169
>Just showering??
>>
>>17258245
I probably wouldn't be this nervous but I usually hang around"tumbrina" type girls who don't really intimidate me at all but this is a "stacy" type chick and is super normie so I'm pretty sure she's gonna judge hard
>>
>>17258169
>What the fuck do girls mean when they want to shower together??

Generally, one of four things. Either...

>She's gotten tired of your failing to take her subtler hints, and has decided to drop an anvil on your head.

OR...

>She wants to shower, and is REALLY naive/sheltered/fucked up.

OR...

>She wants to shower, and thinks you are gay.

OR...

>She has no intention of doing anything, showering or otherwise, and you are being bullied.

The good news is that it's probably the first scenario. The bad news is that it could be one of the other scenarios, and as you surmised in the OP, you absolutely CANNOT afford to be wrong.

Bottom line: ask for clarification. No need to make her spell it out, a quick "just gotta check: this isn't actually about showering, is it?" should suffice.
>>
>>17258377
But what if she don't wanna fuck and me asking makes it look like I'm a perv
>>
>>17258383
she literslly comfortable enough to be naked with you in a shower. Im pretty sure the idea of sex wouldn't be paricularly offensive.

>progressively get more sexual
>if she says no, then dont have sex

Simple as that
>>
>>17258383
That's why the "just gotta check".
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.