[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Manlet Issues
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: ZANZUP.jpg (49 KB, 360x500) Image search: [Google]
ZANZUP.jpg
49 KB, 360x500
Hello /adv/, ever since High School, I've begun to pay attention to the fact that I'm 5'4 more and more,I always wanted to be like the alpha jock in school but couldn't because people realized how much of a manlet I was and didn't take me seriously.

I've become more and more withdrawn from my life ambitions because I always have this feeling that whatever I go on to achieve in life is moot when someone else taller would be seen as better.

I got fatter since and I have this inner dilemna within me of whether or not I should even care anymore.

When will I ever learn?
>>
>>17258022
I'm not going to give you some bullshit or anything. I do t know what it's like to be short.
However, I do lift.
At the gym, I see these short guys.
Guys who aren't even as fit as me.
But they're short.
And it makes them look jacked as fuck. It makes them look like a fucking iron monster. I would never fight them. Too dense. I think that's one of the pros of being short.
>>
>>17258022
We had a similar thread yesterday. Basically, there's such a thing as limb extension surgery (but it's risky, painful and expensive) and you can move to a place with lower average height.

I'd at least take the advice of working out and suggest taking up a serious martial art (no flashy moves bullshit) so that you develop self-confidence.

Finally, learn to reframe shit in your mind so that you're not defeated by your own games.
>>
If you haven't yet you should make sure you have good posture. I got about 3 more inches of height out my body from fixing my slouched spine/overly-tilted pelvis. Went from 5'6 to 5'9 in a few months
>>
once dated a guy who was your height and if I wore certain shoes I towered above him. He was a great guy, worked out daily and didn't care he was short. That's what attracted me to him. Seriously stop wihning you don't want to be with a girl who would dump you if you weren't taller than her.
>>
File: 1448293698169.gif (983 KB, 500x364) Image search: [Google]
1448293698169.gif
983 KB, 500x364
>>17258022
OP, I'm a 5'3. I get a lot of the exact same feelings that you do.

What's important is that you do what you want to do and ignore everything else. If you're afraid that society won't respect you because you're short, then fuck doing what society wants you to do. Do what YOU want to do. You will never be happy if you act according to what you think others expect you to be like while you also believe that you can't meet that expectation.

Play with the cards you've been dealt and play with them well. That's the most admirable thing you can do.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.