[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please Help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1463328554909.png (140 KB, 368x368) Image search: [Google]
1463328554909.png
140 KB, 368x368
I'm very alone at this moment

I'm 19 and after school im always at home, doing nothing but only browsing the net, looking funny pictures, or playing some video games with my old xbox.

I live in a little town, not much you can do with friends. I sometimes go on a walk, thinking about everything, life and all that casual things.

Since march, I'm trying to train a little (3 or 4 days a week) to look a bit better and to build up some self confidence. But everyday I loose a little more motivation for that.

When i was 16, I had so many friends, we met everywhere, talked and laughed about the silliest shit. I had so much, so much, but after middleschool was over, I lost every contact with them.

Also there was a girl I had a crush on, I recently texted with her but she rarely replies to my messages and sometimes I'm forced to write again so she will reply to that useless message again like "whats up, and so on. But I lost every hope for that girl i love. She doesn't like boring guys like me and I dont write with her anymore.

Everyday I look out of the window and asking myself "Why didnt I do anything today?"

This isn't my native language, Im sorry for the few mistakes.
>>
Find something that'll make you happy.

Make a plan for every day. Monday, Wednesdays, and Fridays I'll train. Work if you're not already doing so. Attend school or plan to attend school if you're planning to.

You're 19. You're still young.

Another option is to join the military, volunteer at home at soup kitchens, fill your time with people and things to do.

Find community projects. Reboot facebook and update your status. There's so many things to do as long as you actively search.
>>
>>17258003
Thanks a lot, I will make a plan about my training system and I will try to hold that.

I really thinked about joining the military, but they cant take me because I injured my knee at a soccer game and they said i was a little too overweight (10kg) for joining them, sadly.

The thing about facebook status is, I dont know what to post about, it's a little hard for me sincer I never go out somewhere or do any kind of that social shit.
>>
b-bump
>>
is it too late for you to learn art, programming, music, or some sort of craftsmanship?
>>
>>17257981
You want people to pay attention to you. But are you worth anyone's time?? If you aren't, then it's time you fix yourself to be the person that people want to hang around with. Improve yourself physically and mentally, and not worry about others. Eventually they will come.
>>
A place to make new friends, are at martial arts training. I started a few years ago, and for me it's the highligt of the week.
>>
>>17258003

I'm back. Alright, well if the military can't take you, do you work? Any special skills or hobbies?

Pay attention to your skills, jot them down. See if you can see yourself doing something for the rest of your life that you think you might enjoy. Chart up plans, even if you might never enact them.
>>
Welcome to being a adult. Please enjoy your stay.

Anyways do something like

>>17258003

Though I'd say get a job at a really social place. Like a bar or whatever and make friends there.
>>
>>17257981
Dear OP. Oldfag and older anon here. You're like a ship without a destination right now.

Life changes drastic when you're shifting from teens to young adult

Right now, you need to do things that give you a sense of self worth and happiness. Right now, you need structure and a goal to achieve and skills to get you there.

Working out and losing weight is a GREAT thing to do. You need to keep it up!

You need to work on your employable job skills. I tell a lot of folks this, but learn the fuck out of Microsoft office and quickbooks for business. There isn't a small and medium business alive that doesn't need people who can use these programs.

Also, if you're not working then you need a job. Doesn't matter if it's 10 , 20, or 40 hours a week. You need to be DOING something. If you can't get a job....and can't get work experiance, then make your own. Create a youtube,twitch, twitter, Facebook etc and start making videos and broadcasting. You may not earn a lot of money for a while, but you'd be doing things you are already doing, but doing it with a business mindset.

Also, ignore the girl. You're young. She isn't going to fix your life. YOU have to do that. Then you find a girl you really know you would like to have. Get your shit in order first. You CAN do this.

Just choose.
>>
Smoke heroin
>>
Hey OP do you have Steam?
>>
>>17258399
I can, but im not rly interested on it.

>>17259050
ill try to take a look on it.

>>17259281
I used to play much basketball, but I dont play it anymore, maybe i can start to play again, it was fun.

>>17259286
Thats a good idea, thanks.

>>17259304
I can work well with MS Office, like Excel, Word, PP, I also own the ECDL for all modules, which will surely help me to find something like an office job.

Yeah but I cant really forget her, she is always in my head. sigh, i miss being in a class with her. The thing is that I throw all my chances to ask her on a date, I was so scared about that. Now i regret it so much..

>>17259308
Im interested to try it once.

>>17259509
Im not actively playing video games, sorry.

Thanks for all these answer, they really help me guys.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.