[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm pretty much fucked I got in an accident yesterday that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1465940684593.jpg (36 KB, 805x669) Image search: [Google]
1465940684593.jpg
36 KB, 805x669
I'm pretty much fucked

I got in an accident yesterday that was my fault. There was hardly any damage on the other guys car but mine wouldn't drive afterword. The car got towed and I find out my registration was expired. This happened when my insurance ran out, I got new insurance but I didn't get it in the time frame to keep me from paying a fine.
On top of this the tow is charging me everyday my car is in their lot.
I owe so much money and I can't afford any of this
What do I do?
>>
Is it worth it to take out a loan to pay the stuff off? Loans aren't ideal but it'll.probably be cheaper than paying for lot space in the towing yard.
>>
>>17257989
I applied for one but I doubt I'll get it my credit is shitty
>>
>>17257974
You're a retard. Your insurance doesn't just "run out" you stopped paying, also you should know your vehicle registration expires every year, in the same month. It's really not hard to stay on top of these things, they're required to legally be on the road, and the fact you got into an accident while illegally operating a vehicle on the road is just karma.

Pay your taxes, you fucking nigger. I hope you never get your car back, and have to bike to work at McDonald's for the next 4 years to pay for all of this shit.
>>
>>17258203
I hope insulting me made you feel better douchebag
I do pay my taxes the registration expired and I got new insurance but I didn't realize I didn't get the new insurance in time.
So yeah fuck me right?
You have no right to judge me, you don't even know me.
>>
>>17258358
Am not the other dude, but dude, what are you talking about?? Your story doesn't make any sense. How did you purchase insurance but not in time? The moment you pay your insurance, you have it. As far as the registration bullshit, the month is on your rear plates. You literally see it every god damn day. Additionally, you get the notice in the mail 2-3 months prior to expiration. You're just being super retardarded and deserve to be in your situation. I agree with the other dude.
>>
well what other answer even is there besides a loan or just bankruptcy

I think this is a chapter 7
>>
>>17258375
OK so I lost my previous job a while back and wasn't able to keep up with car payments and insurance. I continued paying the car but the insurance ran out. I got new insurance but it wasn't in time to keep my registration. So the registration ran out and I haven't been able to save enough money to pay for it.
I know I should have gotten the registration taken care of and driving without it was stupid, but I honestly couldn't afford it.
Not sure why you guys feel it necessary to insult me, I'm just asking for advice.
>>
>>17258411
Because you're making excuses for yourself, this entire mess you call a life is entirely of your own making
>>
>>17258586
I never said it wasn't my fault. Idk what you're talking about.
>>
>>17258652
Reread the first sentence of your op.
>>
>>17258691
Are you retarded? How does me stating I'm fucked translate as me making excuses?
I even stated it was my fault in the OP dipshit
>>
>>17258723
I wasn't, two unrelated thoughts. But you start a thread admitting there is no solution then get mad at us when we tell you the same.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.