[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Relationship advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 750x572) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 750x572
My boyfriend and I have been dating for some time now. An to make it short there's been a lot of drama in my family and with random girls he'd text. He admitted to asking for some girl to get naked over camera when he was drunk. He stopped using his phone and his kik. But I still get very paranoid and I don't know what to do..
>>
>>17257933
Drop him, or anyone who does shit behind you back.
My ex girlfriend treated me poorly, and did shitty things while we were talking before we started dating. Never waste time on someone who doesn't understand your worth. If they're willing to do that shit, at all, then fuck them.
"I was drunk" is a shitty excuse, because they put themselves in that position and can't handle their alcohol. Find someone new.
>>
>>17257945
I already dropped my 'friends' and everyone else who treated me badly.
All I do is work and talk to him mainly.
Throughout all the problems he's been there. And the girls he'd text were trying to break us apart
>>
>>17257951
Verbatim "the girls he'd text"
He would text
HE WOULD TEXT
>>
>>17257945
I already dropped my 'friends' and everyone else who treated me badly.
All I do is work and talk to him mainly.
Throughout all the problems he's been there. And the girls he'd text were trying to break us apart. I still have all of the girls kiks and other stuff. Even his ex tried making him seem bad. I don't have time for other girls. One girl I used to consider a friend told him he shouldn't be dating me. He would be better off dating her
>>
>>17257957
Then ride solo, fuck the community you're involved in. Go to church to meet people if you have to. Or focus on work and fitness.
There is no reason to stick with cancer just because it's all you have. You would be better off alone, and those bitches can have your frivalious man. Let them get fucked over, not you.
>>
>>17257967
I honestly love him more than anything.
I just feel like he could do better. I get so paranoid that there is another girl. I don't even want him to be friends with other girls. i don't go to church and I can't leave. I don't have money I don't have a place to go. I just started my new job a week ago.
>>
>>17257967
Frivolous is the word you're looking for, m8
>>
>>17257980
Thanks man, autocorrect didn't catch it.

>>17257978
Love has nothing to do with it. People love heroine. Is it good for them?
>>
>>17257983
I know it's not good. Even if someone was doing it. I never judge anyone for what they do. A couple of my family members are into drugs and it's hard to stop and it's hard to see them like that
>>
>>17257991
Hard to stop? Without a doubt. Impossible to stop? Nope.
Yo boy is metaphorical heroine.
>>
>>17258000
What if you see the person as worth it to forgive and give them a second chance?
>>
>>17257933
You already know what you have to do. You made this thread in hopes of something positive, but you need to know when to stop. You know what must be done.
>>
>>17258007
How many times has it happened?
>>
>>17258011
Only once. I talked to all the girls that tried breaking us up. I've talked to his mom for advice. I've talked to my brother and a few people I thought were friends.
Every last person except my brother and his mom helped. Everyone else made it worse.
>>
>>17258015
How many girls have tried, and how responsive was he to them?
>>
>>17258016
Around 8 tried including my mom..
The only time he would text them was to say threats and bother them. They all came back saying he was flirting. Until one girl showed me screenshots of the threats. He even said he was just kidding and she was also threatening him.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.