[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i have deppresion n anxiety im living in hell bcus of it. i look
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: brane.jpg (615 KB, 1000x799) Image search: [Google]
brane.jpg
615 KB, 1000x799
i have deppresion n anxiety im living in hell bcus of it. i look in the mirror evryday and think the only thing that would make my face beautiful is to have a knife in my throat
>>
>>17257698
Go see a psychiatrist.
>>
Become older than 14
>>
>>17257698
SO DEEP.

you should listen to this new disturbed song, called the Sound of Silence.

it changed my life forever.
>>
>>17257739
>new disturbed song
>>
>>17257703
+1
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 257x196) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 257x196
You're being way to edgy about it. If you killed yourself it wouldn't make the world any better or worst. Believing you have any major impact on the world and being ego-centric and feeling like you are the only person that matters is a immature way of thinking. I'm not saying you're unimportant but it's not as serious as you make it out to be. Lighten up. See about getting some help but don't jump right on the "mah chemical imbalance" meme. Trust me those psychotropic drugs mainly SSRIs and benzos will turn you into a zombie and make things work. Try other methods first and take a real good look at your life. Is there reason to be depressed? Sometimes people's lives really do suck and its normal to feel fucked up. How's your life OP?
>>
>>17257936
>wake up
>bike to work
>get sent home for being late

is how my day went

how are you today?
>>
>>17257949
why the fuck are you late, you stupid fuck? too depressed to set an alarm clock? mommy not there to wake you up for school in the morning? boo hoo bitch. If you want to work, show up on time. You think your flight waits for you to board, fuck no.
>>
>>17257952
ya i still have a job tho just gotta go tomorow

i havent had breakfast yet what'd you have for breakfast
>>
>>17257952
Shut the fuck up faggot. Leave the man alone it's a fucking advice board not a bash a stranger board. Go find something to do other than putting down people you don't know you keyboard tough guy.
>>
its a 20 mile bike ride so i mean shit happens. at least im trying to make a life. never seems to wrk out tho.
>>
>>17257952
not OP, but I got a question
How do I make myself always wake up in the morning? Like, what do you do? I don't understand what's wrong with me, but half the times I wake up, I find myself sleeping for another hour, and I am often on the edge of being late or ~10min late. A few times I even woken up by my boss calling me.

Thankfully it never became a problem before the contract ended, but it was really close before he probably would do something about it.

So yeah, is death the solution, or is there a way to fix myself?
>>
>>17258147
Unbearably loud alarm as far away from your bed as possible.
>>
>>17258147
Set an alarm, it's really not that hard.

I use my phone nowadays. I give myself an hour and a half before I have to be at work, but usually I wake up before my alarm clock even goes off, whether it's by an hour, or just a couple minutes.

Then, there's days where I wake up and hit my snooze button 3-4 times before I actually get out of bed.

Then it's just shower, get dressed, and eat breakfast while watching sportscenter or whatever is on TV at the time.
>>
>>17258151
I already do that. But I somehow end up in bed again sometimes. I'll make some kind of continuous alarm that goes every minute for 10 minutes or somethin I think. So I'm forced to be awake for 10 minutes. k thx
>>
>>17258165
Yeah, also put spikes on the way to the alarm.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.