[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Understanding the opposite sex?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 227x227) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 227x227
I don't mind women. I really don't but there is a lot of things that they do, that I don't understand.

For example, they never text first and in some cases never text back in any meaningful amount of time. I have to start almost every text conversation. The women never texts me first asking how my week has been. I usually try to text her at least maybe 2 days a week. It kind of pisses me off.

Why do women never make first moves? It's really stupid because not only is it incredibly hard for guys to make first moves, it can be misconstrued and then suddenly you are maced and on a sex offender list for life.

Anyway this thread is mostly for understanding because the two different sexes really don't understand why one sex does a particular thing.
>>
>>17257685
Girls always text me. They text me too much. Walls of text. All damn day. I wish they wouldn't talk to me so much.

And my girlfriend approached me from day 1. The only work I had to do was show up to the concert she asked me to go to. Was an easy cruise from there.

Sounds to me like you're boring and try to attach yourself to similarly boring chicks.
>>
>>17257685
>I am autistic and boring. Why am I having difficulties with women??? Grr!! It can't possibly be my fault!!!
>>
Reasons include: not being interested and not wanting to appear more interested than they are, being so interested that they want to avoid looking over eager at all costs, or that they feel rather neutral about you and are fine with talking when you initiate but feel no desire to initiate more interaction than you already have. As you already heard, girls texting first isn't an unheard of thing. They just typically get more attention, or from guys they are more lukewarm about, than they match with their own enthusiasm.

Also
>it can be misconstrued and then suddenly you are maced and on a sex offender list for life.
is a grave exaggeration. No one even got put on a sex offender list for talking to someone. If you don't let your hands wander, don't say explicitly sexual things and don't intimidate anyone, the worst you'll get is overt disinterest.
>>
>>17257724
Should add that if you don't want to be maced, I'd also avoid walking up to women at night and tapping their shoulder to get their attention or something. Either make your move during daytime or with other people around so there's witnesses and she's not at your mercy if things turn sour. Then if someone wants to act like a cunt, that's on them.
>>
Why does it feel like women have like huge check lists for if a dude is good for them but a guys check list for a girl is like two things.

1. Don't be retarded

2. Don't be fat

Yet a girls check list is much longer. I just can't meet the needs of all these women. Women have similar lists too. It's fucked.

I just can't be the guy these women want.
>>
>>17257767
If a guy dates ten girls he doesn't see a future with or otherwise breaks up with, no one bats an eye. If a girl does the same thing, people will start to think that she needs to make better choices in her partner. A girl with a string of short lived relationships looks worse to people than a guy, yet girls typically have more opportunities. So what do you do if you have a lot of guys to pick from, but you have to be careful to limit the amount of guys you date? You become picky and want to weed out "lesser" guys.
>>
>>17257776
I should add that this doesn't mean that you don't have a chance if you don't meet typical criteria. It always happens that chemistry is naturally present and someone simply feels drawn to you. It is when that is not the case and they are consciously dating, that it becomes a matter of checking boxes.
>>
>>17257690
This

OP just find new people and have something to text about yourself
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.