[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so I've been going out with my gf for just over 6 months
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 508x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 508x800
so I've been going out with my gf for just over 6 months now and I've got some things that are tearing me up a little inside.

when we first started to know each other it was through a mutual friend, he knew he and her friend through his church, and we started hanging out over the next few months. My initial impressions of her were that she was an innocent church girl, and I knew she had a bf before me so she's maybe had sex at least one guy. We started dating and about a week later she tells me she's slept with 3 guys before.
obviously this wasn't an issue for me, but then I also found out another few weeks later that I'm the shortest guy she's dated and all of her ex's were all around 6'4.
we started having sex a few weeks into the relationship and I always thought something was off when we were doing it, even though she was the first girl I've been with. she would try certain things where I would barely be long enough to reach, or I would slip out often while she's trying to ride me. for the record I'm 6" long and I pass the toilet paper roll test so I've never thought I'd have a major issue with my size.
I'm certain at this point that almost every ex of hers has had a huge dick, and I'm the smallest she's been with.

I know you're going to bitch about this being a juvenile issue, but imagine how it feels going into a relationship with a girl thinking she's the innocent church girl then it turns out she will literally date guys just because they have a big dick. also imagine that you are on the top end of average penis size and now your girlfriend has the idea that you have a small penis because she's only been with guys that are huge.

the worst part for me is that I just don't think I do it for her during sex. it seems more like she's treating it as her job to have sex with me rather than doing something she enjoys as well. I'm even able to go an hour without cumming, and she still can't get off from that.
>>
If all you're doing is penetrative sex and expecting her to get off from it, that's the real problem, not the size of your dick anon. You have a mouth, a tongue, and presumably some fingers. Use everything in your arsenal. If those fail, there are literally tons of toys and vibes and shit to chose from to aid you in getting this church skank off.
>>
Why the hell do you consider 6" short?
>>
>>17257272
The old whore was right, anon: "it's not what you got, it's what you do with it."

Few women get off on penetration only. Try asking your gf what works for her, she's the more experienced one here
>>
>>17257291
fingers work to an extent, but I haven't been able to make her orgasm from it ever and I've found her g spot before, the little patch of spongy skin about 2" in, and she just grabs my hand and wants me to shove it in deeper. she hates the idea of oral for some fucked up reason, because I've tried going down on her many times and she quickly gets me out of there before I can even start.

I've tried foreplay, touching everywhere, lasting a long time, fingers, rubbing, dirty talk, kissing, planned sex, unplanned sex, rough, soft, different positions, the works. best thing that's worked so far for her to get her off was cosplay, but we can't always do that and I feel like it's getting a little stale already.
and I feel like buying a tool to get her off is just admitting defeat that I can't get my gf off by myself.
i just feel like I've tried almost everything and the only thing left is getting a bigger dick, which I cannot do.
the absolute last thing I can try is having sex in a public place because she said it really turns her on.
>>
>>17257297
I dont, she does.
>>
>>17257272
>then it turns out she will literally date guys just because they have a big dick
You're just making shit up about her at this point.

Look, if you're this insecure, you can't understand and appreciate that she wants to be with you despite your perception that you're short of stature and of penis, and you feeling inadequate sexually because you're completely unwilling to try to get her off if it doesn't involve your dick, maybe you should just break up with her.

I wouldn't have made any assumptions about her "innocence". The only assumption I would make now is that she's with me because she really likes me and is happy to be with me.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.