[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How I Have a Chance with Her?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: i-want-to-kill-myself.jpg (70 KB, 540x442) Image search: [Google]
i-want-to-kill-myself.jpg
70 KB, 540x442
So, I have a female friend who I'm very close to and I'm really not sure if I have a chance with her.

>She considers me her best friend
>We were in a non-physical long distance relationship with each other a couple of years ago, but we've both changed a lot since then
>I ended the earlier relationship with her, not her
>I haven't dated anyone else since, however she has
>A friend told her that I had feelings for her and she temporarily avoided me
>When she stopped avoiding me, she said she couldn't stay away from me
>One night she told me that she had romantic feelings for me, but the next day she downplayed it
>She said that she would consider dating me again but wouldn't consider dating her ex who she broke up with six months ago
>>
>>17257254
So, purely curious, how old are you?
>>
>>17257254
If she said she had romantic feelings for you than she's into you, doesn't matter that she downplayed it. You have a chance. Go for it OP.
>>
>girl said she liked me
>a-am i being friendzoned?

Oh... my... god.
>>
File: Remover of Obstacles.jpg (78 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Remover of Obstacles.jpg
78 KB, 500x375
Nine-tenths of the romantic problems on this forum boil down to "I am a chicken-shit who is scared to death I might have an awkward moment."

MAN UP AND TALK TO HER!
>>
You better nut up and tell her, time is of the essence. If you don't you'll be the friend-cuck while she finds someone who did ask her out. And if it doesn't work, well try with another girl.
>>
Think of your relationship as a value exchange.
She had you as a friend, then found a better situation (ex). Now that you're back she feels that you could one-up what her ex offers.
You can either just date her or realize she just bounces between guys, and as soon as you don't offer enough she'll cut you out of her life again.
Also she made passes at you you're too shy to notice. Just ask if you want to date her. Impulsiveness is manly.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.