[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw been whoring through out Asia for years >suddenly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1314790366474.png (15 KB, 474x485) Image search: [Google]
1314790366474.png
15 KB, 474x485
>mfw been whoring through out Asia for years
>suddenly one of the Japanese I've fucked on the regular bareback has found and added me on Facebook
>eight months after I last fucked her, she is heavily pregnant
FUCK FUCK FUCK

I thought she was on the pill. What the fuck do I do now? I'm not ready to be a baby daddy :(
>>
>>17257249
you suffer the consequences of your actions.

gg no reeeeeee
>>
Did you use a condom? Never trust if a girl says she's on birth control. Use that condom!
>>
>>17257249
How can you tell?
They all look the same?
>>
>>17257257
Fuck I meant well. I'm a good person, I don't deserve this.

>>17257263
I never use condoms. They don't feel as good mayne.

>>17257267
Why are you such a racist piece of shit?
>>
>>17257249
>I'm not ready to be a baby daddy :(
No one is, at first. You will adapt.
>>
>>17257273
It's not just about feels. You're a stupid fucker, you know that? There's a big difference between your girlfriend and a whore. Never trust what they say. Always use condoms with whores
>>
>>17257283
She's not a whore whore per say. I never paid her to fuck with me. I actually just met her at a bar and after a few drinks we hit it off. It was more like a friends with benefits kinda thing.
>>
>>17257249
is this bait
>>
>>17257284
That's not what a friend with benefits is. That's a one-night stand. And you should always use a condom for those, not just because of the pregnancy risk, but for diseases.

In short, you both fucked up and now you gotta pay. Get a paternity test done when the baby is born before you commit to anything.
>>
>>17257249
>Not a citizen of the nation she's in

Just ignore her OP I've watched a lot of anime and if it's taught me one thing it's that Japanese kids with dead or absent fathers always become the coolest fucking superheroes.
>>
>>17257304
Weeb
>>
File: this is b8 he's going all out.png (49 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
this is b8 he's going all out.png
49 KB, 625x626
>>
>>17257249
Tell her you don't even know who she is, remove her and deny every accusation
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.