[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is she doing?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 2MIk7mf.jpg (90 KB, 750x893) Image search: [Google]
2MIk7mf.jpg
90 KB, 750x893
>Met awesome girl a few weeks ago
>Great Dates
>Amazing Sex
>She sleeps at my place on Friday
>I sleep at hers on Sunday
>We wake up together like a couple on Monday
>Go to work
>She tells me it was great but just too short and we make plans for the next weekend/possibly thursday
>She stops responding to my messages for 2 days
>See that she reads them cause shes constantly online in WhatsApp
>Changes her status to "If Life gives you a lemon ask for tequila & salt"

Hope im not the lemon
>>
>>17257238
>She tells me it was great but just too short

Is that in reference to:
The amount of time you spend together?
How long you last in bed?
Your hight?
Your dick length?
>>
>>17257244

The amount of time we spend together .. cause we didnt sleep that much

my dick is big enough .. she came twice!!

im also 6'1 king of manlets almost lanklet tier
>>
It was an ons ya dingus. She might want to give you a bootycall from time to time so she keeps you warm. Stay tuned for more pussy but don't get the feels
>>
File: 1447793219130.jpg (51 KB, 700x542) Image search: [Google]
1447793219130.jpg
51 KB, 700x542
k

she just told me that she found out that her ex is now in a relationship and that she cant handle these feels

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Guess im done with that one

EVERY FUCKING TIME
>>
>>17257238
>if life gives you a lemon ask for tequila and salt
>hope im not the lemon

maybe she wants to do tequila shots with you
>>
>>17257245
The manlet cut-off seems to get higher and higher whenever I come to this site
>>
>>17257327
OP just did this to appear "humble". It's still at 6'
>>
>>17257270
>I want to be in a relationship but don't ever want to have to offer emotional support
Let us know how that works out for you
>>
>>17257238
You don't have to talk to her everyday my man. Give her some space. When the date of those plans come around, confirm if it's on or off.
>>
>>17257270
Yeah, you might as well assume you need to move on.

You can send her something that lets her know the door's still open if she gets her head sorted out, though I tend to assume that women who will just switch their feelings for me off an ignore me are not suitable to have a relationship with -- so probably not if you can't fuck without catching feelings.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.