[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Something happened to friend. No response for days
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 8c20357f9539bb7c8dcd9e523a0cb6cf.jpg (189 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
8c20357f9539bb7c8dcd9e523a0cb6cf.jpg
189 KB, 1920x1200
>friend moves to another state
>can only talk to her through text and Skype
>can't call her because sound quality is bad due to distance or something
>text to see how she's doing
>she says someone went to her house and messed her up (have no details on it. She said someone messed her up and didn't say how)
>question her about it
>she doesn't want to talk about it and tells me not to worry
>she stops responding to my texts and phonecalls
>start to worry even more because she seemed really unhappy about something before she started avoiding talking to me

What do I do in this situation? Do I just stop trying to contact her and just wait for her to reply?

She moved away to get a fresh start in life so she isn't currently living close to any friends or family. She doesn't want to get on cam so I think something psychically happened to her. I seriously think something happened to her, but I have no one to contact in her area that can check up on her. It's been days since we last spoke. I'm not pestering her every hour or something so it's not like I'm annoying her.

She doesn't have any social media. I don't know the number of where she works.
>>
Sounds like she got raped. Just keep trying your best to be there for her. Not much you can do in regards to contact though.
>>
>>17257543

I really hope that's not the case, but it's started to sound like she was either attacked or violated. Still no response from her. I will keep trying then.
>>
You are being ghosted. Stop attempting to contact her. Don't even apologize, and don't even say goodbye: ANY attempts to interact with her again will only make things worse.

By the way, this post seems awfully familiar. Did you come here about a month or two ago?
>>
>>17257543
What?? Sounds more like OPs and obsessed friend zoner and she needs a break from this suffocating weirdo.
>>
>>17257941
I doubt it's the same dude, he said it ended really badly, doubt it'd continue for months like this
>>
>>17257094
>can't call her because sound quality is bad due to distance or something

You say this as if you don't know what the problem is. Have you actually called her before and it was shit? If she said this from the get-go and you haven't phone-called, it might have something to do with her planning this cut-off for a while, but take that with a grain of salt.

Whatever you do though, don't just "keep trying". A guy did that a while ago and it ended up making the relationship irrepairable
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.