[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
when I talk about being a loner and wanting a life and a shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1573264670174.jpg (25 KB, 280x210) Image search: [Google]
1573264670174.jpg
25 KB, 280x210
when I talk about being a loner and wanting a life and a shit people always say "go outside"

"go outside" - as if that's helpful

what the fuck does that even mean. I know what it literally LITERALLY means. heck I'm outside right now posting from my patio. But that's clearly not what people mean when they say that.

I need explicit instructions on what "go outside" involves.
>>
Go to gym and if you are worried do these first:https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=v80p4vSxfRI
>>
>>17257038

I'm already in decent shape.

are you supposed to meet friends at gyms or something?
>>
>>17257044
Well just the exercise itself will make you feel better. Then yes if you want you can make friends. Also there's a bit of socialization that happens by working out while others are doing the same.
>>
>>17257029
Step away from the computer. Engage with real life.

Someone suggested going to a gym, and you replied that you're already in good shape. You're missing the point entirely. The suggestion was to re-enter the social world. Go where there are people and it is relatively easy to chat with them. Make acquaintances and from them make friends. Get a life that is not conducted entirely through a keyboard.

That's what everyone is suggesting.
>>
The point is people aren't magically going to come to you if you're inside all day. If you want to meet people you need to go to a place where other people exist. Parties, bars, etc. Go to your friend's house. Find a meetup online. Get a job. Or talk with a coworker more often and becomes friends with him.
>>
Hey op. Go to a gaming place, library, a concert, whatever it is, talk to some random people and for all you know you will make friends, a wife or husband, or best friends or whatever
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.