[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I went to a party the other day and I made out with a girl.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: FB_IMG_1440477496943.jpg (14 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1440477496943.jpg
14 KB, 400x400
So I went to a party the other day and I made out with a girl. I was very drunk so I thought she was somewhat attractive, however the next day when I took her to the movies I found out she wasn't the best looking girl. She won't keep messaging me and I need her to know that I'm not interested, but I didn't know I was her first kiss and she's very innocent, so I don't want to be a dick
What Do?
>>
"Hey anonnete, you're a really sweet girl, but I have to be honest. I'm not interested in you."

That's all that needs to be said.
>>
>>17257008
Yeah but then I'd be a dick, seeing as I made it look like I was interested
>>
Take her virginty OP stop being a pussy she's offering it
>>
>>17257025
She isn't, she'd want a relationship first
>>
Trust me if she's so interested like your saying if you play along and say the right words and do everything right you'll get to take her virginty and nowadays a virgin is very rare trust me
>>
>>17257036
Good point, but I dont really want to be that guy. She's really innocent and nice and I know some guy would make her happy. If I make it look like I'm interested, bang her then leave it'll fuck her up.
Is it really the best way to go?
>>
>>17256989

Don't be a dick by leading her on. Be honest, it might hurt her at first, but it is better than stringing her along.
>>
>>17257008
Just do this, OP. It has to be like a band-aid.
>>
Where the flying fuck are all the /r9k/ virgins craving virgin puss now that everyone suggests pumpndumping a virgin??

Oh, they're the ones suggesting it.

>double standards
>>
Maybe she has a great personality, give it a try
>>
>>17257215
This you'd be a bigger dick by leading her along than ending by ending things now
>>
>>17257008

you could add an apology for sending the wrong signals when you were drunk.
>>
give her a chance!
>>
Request pic
Post pic
Let your fellow anon judge if you're just a dumb ass or have a legit case of brown bag regret
>>
>>17257403
this.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.