[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh fuck guys I think I messed up.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: Screams Internally.png (233 KB, 500x487) Image search: [Google]
Screams Internally.png
233 KB, 500x487
The short of it is that I got pissed off at one of my friends and now they're not talking to me.
The long version is that this friend I've known for a long time moved away and we were keeping in touch via letters and facebook, but I got mad and now they're not responding. Is this friendship salvageable or completely fucked.
>>
it's obviously impossible to determine with this little context, man up and say you're sorry for raging and miss the times you had when they lived close to you
>>
Doesn't seem worth it if it's long distance honestly
>>
>>17256978
Well the longer context is that they weren't talking to me for a while. (5 Months) And I got mad and told them off. So they told me that if I was gonna be that much of an ass we shouldn't be friends.
>>
OP here.
I didn't know that this would be fucking difficult. We agreed we'd meet up again after highschool but now I'm questioning if it's worth it
>>
It sounds like, for whatever reason, they moved on then created a crisis to blame it on you.

I'm sorry, but I really think it's time for you to move on, too.
>>
OP here again.
Shit kinda worked itself out for now. But there's an understanding(?) at this point, because now she has a night shift where she works. So if I want to talk to her I'll have to be up late. (Which I'm fine with because I don't sleep until around 3AM) But is this too much effort for someone who's not even here?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.