[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to drop everything and move to LA. Yes, it is a child's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
I want to drop everything and move to LA. Yes, it is a child's dream, but I realize the negatives and have been through a lot. Given what you guys know about survival, how could I maximize safety and efficiency in this situation? I have businesses set up I need time to work on, so I'm not going with no plan. But I need a few pointers until I can make it happen. And effectively stay safe and make good opportunities. On a side note, are there legitimate ways to make money from a computer fast?
>>
File: 1457581802710.jpg (199 KB, 435x783) Image search: [Google]
1457581802710.jpg
199 KB, 435x783
make SURE you have landed a job or have a solid source of income before you move. Have you visited LA before?
>>
You need a job/craft that you're a master at.
Whether it's music acting or waiting tables u have stiff competition there.
>>
Try to be as independent as possible doesn't matter where you go you are never far from a leech.

>People who just want to be friends with you for no reason,
>People who will loan you a dollar and expect you pay them back $10.
>People who will use you to feed their addictions.
>People who flat out want to use you.
>People who are addicted to sympathy and consciously or unconsciously use the victim card to get stuff from you, be it your money, your time or your energy.

There are countless ways people will try to bleed you dry. Beware of them.

Source= I packed and moved to North Dakota, for nearly 3 years didn't know anyone or anything.
>>
>>17256909
have you ever been to LA? I spent a few weeks there and considered it a shithole, but as a lifelong NYC resident I might be biased
>>
Have you been to LA? It's a pretty big shithole bruh. Unless you're trying to be an actor or something I would pick somewhere else.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.