[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Crazy dad who has made bad choices
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1361129127551.jpg (113 KB, 640x512) Image search: [Google]
1361129127551.jpg
113 KB, 640x512
So my dad generally didn't have too great of an upbringing but he kinda made it and had two kids. Me and my brother. However my mom left him because he basically was a crap dad who always put other people before his own.

Fast forward to now I've ALWAYS supported him even when he was basically self destructing and messing up.

He even had step kids he treated better than me from a wife who stole thousands from him.

Well he got a divorce and his rebound also was stealing from him (She was bad news always though since she went through half a mil in under a month). He also treated her better and even let members of her family mooch off him for literally half a year.(while complaining about them the entire time while I mentioned they should not be there in the first place since everything I and he would bring home to the fridge was gone within the same couple days)

Keep in mind this was me helping him out because I do not live with him.

Well fast forward a few months I finally got sick of her a year back and I stopped going over there. I left on very good terms with him though.

I live out of his town about an hour away so I went out of my way just to see him and check on him a lot and even help him with his personal business.

Well about 2-3 months later he stops answering me completely or responding to me.

1/2
>>
It's been a year since I've heard from him and I am really worried about him.

Is there anything I can do to make him snap out of his paranoia?

He seems to think I've taking something from him from what other people tell me. Well the problem with that is he has his own security system with video and sound that I helped him set up. I don't really see why he would turn to me as well as other random people. I found out he is just accusing random people of doing things that don't even make sense or even live near him.

Is my dad going senile or something?

Is there anything I should say to him or text him to try to make him snap out of it or come to his senses? He hasn't been answering any calls at all and even people who I've met from his job say he has been acting very strange. He has even burned some bridges that were very important.

My biggest problem is that he also ignored everyone that warned him about the people he had all those bad relationships with.

He took the words of complete strangers multiple times against people who actually actively cared and looked out for him.

Even after being burned for over 30k usd and poisoned by them (his ex wife)
>>
Ask her out
>>
>>17256755
Her???
>>
>>17256761
I dunno. Didn't read anything you wrote. Just assumed it had something to do with being an autist and needing a girlfriend.
>>
>>17256790
Try reading some of it.

It's legit real world issues.

No r9k shit here.

tl;dr version

my dad is a cuck and lets bitches steal his shit and accuses the innocent.
>>
Ask her out.
>>
>>17256902
her?
>>
>>17256892
>not American
>real world

Yep, we're definitely being trolled.
>>
>>17256920
he is american, that is why I'm worried
>>
>>17256755
Top kek
>>
>>17256755
What is it called when the son fucks the daughter of his dad's gf?
>>
I'm going to guess from the generally poor quality of your writing that you're not very bright but have some inherited wealth. Go talk to an attorney about the situation to see what your options are.
>>
>>17258178
I don't want any money but technically he is defaming my character. I have no records or anything like that. I just want to find out if I can do a wellness check on him or something. When I wrote earlier I was just frustrated and rambling.
>>
>>17258241
I didn't suggest suing him for money, dumbass.

You are asking about legal matters. No one here knows where you live, and even if you tell people, you're asking for legal advice from anonymous strangers? How fucking stupid are you?
>>
>>17258324
ok
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.