[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hypothetically, how are you supposed to react when you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 293x313) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 293x313
Hypothetically, how are you supposed to react when you're mistaken for dead due to a stupidass hospital and go back home to find your girlfriend, best friend, and his girlfriend have a """grief""" threesome?
>>
Did that happen to you? If it did, it should feel pretty damn terrible.
>>
It's understandable that you would be upset, but if she had every reason to believe you were dead, there is very little if any call to hold it against her. Had you acthally died, your relationship would have been over; she was honestly mistaken, but she was given false information.
>>
File: 1432978657373.gif (174 KB, 299x240) Image search: [Google]
1432978657373.gif
174 KB, 299x240
This would be an awesome premise for a movie or something. Everyone thinks you're dead and you come back to exact revenge on those who have wronged you in your absence.

>Walk in on them while they're fucking
>Pull the sheets off
>"Y-you're alive!"
>"Yeah. Funny that. It's something we don't have in common"
>Start shooting
>>
You blow them away.

With your amazing dance skills.
>>
Cant respect you if theyre fuckin not long after your supposed to be dead
>>
Join in.
>>
Act as if you were a ghost and spook them for dishonoring your memory. Then curbstomp them.
>>
>>17256616
Naw.

If my girlfriend died, I'd wait at least a month before fucking anybody else, and at least an infinity before fucking her best friend.

Because I'm not a cunt.
>>
>>17256544
Just break up, ditch your friend, etc etc
>>
>>17256623
Source on anime? Looks familiar.
>>
>>17256623
>>"Yeah. Funny that. It's something we don't have in common"
>>Start shooting

Fucking kek
>>
>>17256677
Pearl Jam - Do the Evolution music video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDaOgu2CQtI
>>
>>17256544

This sounds like a scenario you took right out of your silly little chinese cartoons.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.