[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lost my house and my job today. House burned. Job got outsourced.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1454608406758.jpg (43 KB, 640x625) Image search: [Google]
1454608406758.jpg
43 KB, 640x625
Lost my house and my job today. House burned. Job got outsourced. I have 400 dollars to my name due to my wallet being burned. I'm pretty much fucked. I need suggestions for a job I can get literally tomorrow. I'm living out of my car for now and it sucks cocks. I live in West Palm Beach, Florida. I'm not really sure how to start over.
>>
Anything?
>>
>>17256390

there arent really any places that iwll let you start tomorrow. i mean they exist, but no they arent known for it, there are just certain places that need it.

the fastest ways to get hired are high turnover places. this varies from area to area. call centers tend to hire you within one week. abercrombie and fitch also does that here in la.

the best you can do is apply for EVERYTHING and see what happens
>>
I suppose you could just drive around and look for Help Wanted signs. Sending out resumes and stuff won't get and results for weeks.
>>
>>17256433
Yeah I went out and applied for everything I'm qualified for.
>>
>>17256448
Fuck. Guess I'll have to try that.
>>
>>17256449

go suck dick or let guys suck ur dick for cash
>>
File: GrapeRd_Career_Center.png (81 KB, 250x167) Image search: [Google]
GrapeRd_Career_Center.png
81 KB, 250x167
You can't get a job within a day. The hiring process itself takes about a week. If you really need a job that badly, then go to your local job center and they'll do the rest.
>>
>>17256390

>House burned.

Call insurance agency? Do you Americans not insure your house?
>>
Go to those job staffing locations.

They don't pay terrible, and if you're a good worker you'll have a job every morning you show up.

It's usually labor work, but would you rather do labor, or be homeless?

In between, start donating plasma. It's anywhere from 30-70 for each donation, and they'll usually let you do it at least twice a week.
>>
>>17256390
If worst comes to worst, and it will, sell your ass
>>
If you have access to a computer/internet start a gofundme
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.