[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have apparently something called sticky poo syndrome according
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: stool chart.png (205 KB, 638x798) Image search: [Google]
stool chart.png
205 KB, 638x798
I have apparently something called sticky poo syndrome according to google, ?I have to wipe my ass an inordinate amount of times to get all the poop and stink off, and it's annoying.

I've found that adding water to the tissue paper helps to reduce the number of wipes used. My question is would hot or cold water be better at wiping the poo away? Would hot water melt the poo and make it easier to wipe off, or just smear it more, or cook the poo so it sticks? Conversly would cold water help to lessen the smear and it off more easily or would it harden the poo?

Which is better at getting poo off? Hot or Cold Water?

Also for fun which number on the chart best describes your last stool?
>>
File: 1456461408590.png (225 KB, 960x3000) Image search: [Google]
1456461408590.png
225 KB, 960x3000
Just buy wet wipes
>>
You realize they make moist flushable wipes right?
Try them
>>
Get baby wipes. Use them cold, because you're likely to do something stupid like accidentally burning you ass if you warm up your wipes.
>>
>>17256397
>>17256396
I tried those once and they made my bum break out in a very itchy rash.
>>
>>17256405

Keep trying different kinds to find out one you aren't allergic too. Usually store brand is the best for this because they use less ingredients.
>>
fix your diet stupid
>>
>>17256431
I think I used wet naps or whatever the brand is that comes in the tupperware.
>>
File: water-spray.jpg (41 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
water-spray.jpg
41 KB, 640x480
you become sandnigger and you install this
>>
>>17256385
Hot water is best.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toilets_in_Japan

Gaijinfag here.
The best thing about living in Japan, no joke. If you got enough $$ you can order it somewhere or come and buy it yourself. Highly recommend.
>>
Think I have the same problem as you.. I use toilet paper to get the worst of it off.. Then flushable wipes for the rest until no more shit comes off. Also usually type 3.. Sometimes a combo of 3 and 5..
Out of curiosity... Do other people simply wipe the surface of your anus or do you get the tip of your finger right up in there... I often wonder if the reason I wipe more than other people is because I don't simply wipe the surface of my asshole... Instead I get at thorough as possible without actually fingering my asshole..
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.