[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am a chick in need of more platonic friends. My best friend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: KargathblocksGuldan.png (746 KB, 1142x596) Image search: [Google]
KargathblocksGuldan.png
746 KB, 1142x596
I am a chick in need of more platonic friends. My best friend is moving and I don't want to lean too hard on my boyfriend for company.

My hobbies include video games and going on nature walks.

My main problem is I've got aspergers so I never made many friends in school. I am also cautious with people because I don't want any drama or scumbags in my life.

Where do I make friends?
Who should I approach?
Also is tinder safe for making friends?

Ideally I'd like to find straight female gamer friends.

Pic unrelated.
>>
Go outside.
>>
>>17256027
>Ideally I'd like to find straight female gamer friends.
Go to hobby stores and hang out with other gamers. See if any are females and fend off all the fedora-warriors that will undoubtedly m'lady you to death.
>>
>i don't want any drama or scumbags in my life

wew good luck
>>
File: 1438804395898.jpg (27 KB, 321x322) Image search: [Google]
1438804395898.jpg
27 KB, 321x322
>Where do I make friends?
Lots of places. I'm in a similar position as you somewhat, but I met my closest friend in a physics class for instance. You can socialize in class, join a club, or make yourself a regular at some hobby shop if you're so inclined.

>Also is tinder safe for making friends?
Tinder is a hookup app for sex you dingus
>>
>>17256049
Yea thats the hardest... my last friend who I was hanging out with 1-2 times a week stole my car when she was drunk, then got lost in another town with it.

I want sane people in my life that can just chill and be respectful.
>>
>>17256059
>hobby shop
That sounds cool... like people just chill at comic shops and stuff?
>>
>>17256046
Not OP, but girls at game stores are always either gamer gurls or massive weebs/otherwise lack social skills
>>
>>17256059

>longtime friend
>she goes on tinder to try to make more friends
>2 days later loses her virginity when she really didn't want to

anyone who says tinder is legitimately good for making friends is a moron
>>
>>17256081
Even if I search for other chicks?
>>
Im friends with quite a few girls but it would be odd to introduce them to some random person who started a thread on /v/. On top of that I'm a guy.

Just sift through time and you'll find friends over time just as you'll lose some. It's just part of life.
>>
>>17256068
Yeah some of them, hell as I understand sometimes those stores try to help facilitate making DnD groups.

>>17256081
>2 days later loses her virginity when she really didn't want to
She just went with the pressure? I'll never understand why some women go with that shit.

>>17256085
Lesbo sex is a thing friendo. Even tinders biggest proponents wouldn't claim you should use it to try to make friends.
>>
>>17256093
>you should use it to try to make friends.
Darn, glad I asked. But an app like that would have been ideal if not for rampant hookup culture.
>>
>>17256099
It was built to exploit hookup culture to begin with

Look at meetup or something if you're searching for online ways to meet people just to be friends.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.