[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible to take hydrocodone/oxycodone on multiple occasions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (700 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
700 KB, 1000x667
Is it possible to take hydrocodone/oxycodone on multiple occasions and not get addicted?
What about two days in a row?
>>
yeah

two days in a row is fine but kinda sketchy depending on dosage
>>
>>17256010
I don't understand how people get addicted to hydrocodone/oxycodone. I've had it prescribed to me when I had all my wisdom teeth pulled out, and all it did was make my head feel like a water balloon.
>>
>>17256030
good for you. cool story.
>>
>>17256025
Is 15 mg two days in a row ok?
I quit cigarettes about a week ago so I'm coping with this, but I don't wanna just trade one addiction for another.
>>
>>17256042
you quit cigarettes

and you're using oxys to deal?

> I don't wanna just trade one addiction for another.

in my experience you just end up with two addictions.

try gum or lollipops dude. jfc.
>>
>>17256030
See >>17256034

I don't understand how I only took these pills a few times and never got addicted. It's not like I took them for some chronic pain symptom over a long duration of time and had to increase my dosage over that time too. I eventually got addicted because it's a drug and my body became used to the feeling so I started to get withdraw symptoms...

Alternatively, people like to get fucked up on drugs. You take a lot. You take more. Again, you get addicted.

I don't understand how people can be so obtuse as you.
>>
I used to have a $3,000/month oxy addiction.

Don't start. Even three years later, I think about it every day. Everytime I have sex I'm reminded that it's still not quite as good as oxy.

Yeah it starts off as a once a week thing, then it's only weekends, then it's only every other day, then you have a shit day at work and you're snorting up a 30mg and downing another 30 mg 2 hr later and another 30 mg before bed and need to snort a 15mg line just to get to work and the people around you can tell something's wrong, but you're not the type to do bad things and you're still more productive than them anyways, so you're probably just tired.

And you can't tell anyone besides your dealer/doctor because your life would be over if they sent you to rehab. Eventually you run out of money since virtually no one has an extra $36k/year just to blow, completely in private, without anyone else finding out -- then you're miserable, you spend 3 days throwing up minimum once at hour, you have the shakes for 2 weeks,

and the feeling of wanting more never leaves.
>>
>>17256057
>I don't understand how people can be so obtuse as you.
DARE told them not even once.
>>
>>17256086
Ok I don't think I'm gonna do it...
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.