[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys, I never thought I'd have THIS kind of problem but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: mfw43.jpg (92 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
mfw43.jpg
92 KB, 960x640
Guys, I never thought I'd have THIS kind of problem but I need some advice.

A girl that I know (objectively 8/10) asked me to go to prom with her. I know for a fact, that I can fuck her if I go and I also know she's super kinky.

Here's the problem: It's this saturday and I'd rather stay at home, jerk off and play vidya.

Question: How do I politely decline without losing my chance of fucking her later?
>>
>>17255707
Literally do what you want.

Just tell her you can't go to prom for some unfortunate reason.

You probably will lose your chance to fuck her though, because most likely she plans on getting laid, regardless of if it's with you or whatever other guy she goes with.

I say go and just have fun, man.
>>
Why is it so important for you to be Forever Alone?
>>
>>17255726
It's not like I've never fucked a girl before. I did even have a few relationships that lasted for a while.

But I don't really see the point in going to prom and fucking her. I might as well just jerk off. Same effect, but less exhausting.
>>
>>17255707
>Question: How do I politely decline without losing my chance of fucking her later?

Answer: Go to prom with grill and git it faggot.

If you don't show interest now she'll think you're not interested in it at all, and will probably grab some rando. Do you want some rando fag getting what should be yours?
>>
You might not be feeling up for it now, but I'd say go to prom with her anyways. A 8/10 doesn't just drop out of the sky everyday and you get to fuck her guaranteed. Why stay home and be alone when you can have a great experience? Fuck that shit, go out there and have some irl fun.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.