[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do men do when they want attention? I can't just go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 1024x552) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 1024x552
What do men do when they want attention?

I can't just go half-shirtless somewhere and put my tits on a desk.
>>
>>17255689
>I can't just go half-shirtless somewhere and put my tits on a desk.
Why not?
>>
Men tend to ignore girls they don't find attractive. They don't exist.
If they often start a chat chances are they are already in the bag.
>>
>>17255701
Because somehow the only fragment of dignity and self-respect I have left just had to be the one that keeps me from trannying up for disgusting old dudes.

Also, I'd make a really fucking ugly woman.
>>
File: 1464819508508.png (3 KB, 298x279) Image search: [Google]
1464819508508.png
3 KB, 298x279
>>17255689
>I can't just go half-shirtless somewhere and put my tits on a desk.
>>
>>17255721
Nobody talks to me.

I want to be seen. I want to be touched. I want affection, for someone to not find me repulsive. This is eating me up from the inside.
>>
>>17255769
Have you tried talking to someone?
>>
>>17255774
Yes.

They'll talk to me politely while avoiding eye contact before I get the hint that I am being rude and go away.
>>
>>17255769
Put on a tight t-shirt and some jeans that fit your ass well and go to a festival with a friend and chat to women together.
>>
>>17255785
I'm not interested in women and my body is hideous.
>>
>>17255779
Do you lack social antennae and/or are hampered socially in any way?
>>
>>17255779

I do that to girls I like all the time, I'm just more of a shy person.

You need better context when engaging conversation, if you do it out of nowhere when they're busy or distracted it probably won't go well.
>>
>>17255791
Well, when they tested me for asperger's and it came back not being a full diagnosis, they found it easier to list which traits I DIDN'T have.

I can't remember what they were. I'm not sure if I was listening.
>>
>>17255789

>my body is hideous.

work on your body then

you sound like you have serious self-confidence issues, you probably arent as ugly as you think you are.

regardless, working out and getting it shape will at the very least break your negative mentality
>>
>>17255801
I'm in shape. An inherently comically unfortunate shape, but I'm not fat.

At some point it stops being self-esteem issues and starts becoming a realistic assessment of a subpar human being.
>>
>>17255805

You better post a picture then because i find that hard to believe, you can crop out your face
>>
>>17255801
What this guy said. Self confidence seeps into, and affects everything we do. If you can work on improving this, every other aspect of your life will also improve.
>>
>>17255808
>>
>>17255830

Yeah, I'd fuck you. You have an attitude problem for sure.

Kinda hard now actually, shit.
>>
>>17255841
Being worth fucking doesn't mean being worth anything.

Men have been caught fucking literally everything from corpses to bicycles. Sperm is less valuable than dirt.
>>
File: IMG_20160612_1110256.jpg (3 MB, 4896x3672) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160612_1110256.jpg
3 MB, 4896x3672
>>17255830
That's not bad at all.

I agree with the festival idea.
Go to a festival. Find love.
>>
>>17255859

>Being worth fucking doesn't mean being worth anything.

I disagree, that's half the battle.
>>
>>17255862
I'm still bald and have a face like those creepy vulture fucks from the Dark Crystal.

>>17255872
Being worth fucking and being worthy of being loved and valued are two so massively different things there are no words in any known language on the planet that I could use to explain to you.

You can say a penny is the start of a million but realistically speaking it's nothing to start a corporation on.
>>
>>17255884
You have self esteem issues. Work on it, even if you believe it will not solve everything. With good self esteem things just flows more naturally, and it isn't a bad thing no matter how you look at it.
>>
>>17255884

>Being worth fucking and being worthy of being loved and valued are two so massively different things there are no words in any known language on the planet that I could use to explain to you.

Uh, I hate to break it to you but everybody has different tastes, wants, expectations and desires. Just because I find her fuckable doesn't mean I'd fuck a dead rat, or a vagina shaped hole in the ground.

You don't speak for anyone but yourself, remember that before you type bullshit.
>>
>>17255898
How do you work on self-esteem when there is nothing to esteem?

>>17255900
You're only saying that because you aren't aroused enough to impair your judgement right now.

If you were left alone in a room with the rat sufficiently worked up, I'm fairly sure you'd at least bother to check if it's still warm.
>>
>>17255689
What do men do when they want attention?

Nothing, a mans worth isn't based on how others feel about him so very few men seek attention if they do it comes across as very beta behavior no matter how extroverted or confident the person fakes himself to be.
>>
>>17255909

Again, don't speak for anyone but yourself.

Arousal is not alcohol, who is teaching you this shit?
>>
>>17255915
So wanting to be held and have your back stroked is means nothing and the best you can do is find ways to ignore feelings that are so overwhelming you can't breathe?
>>
>>17255919
I'm observing it from nature.

Deprived men can and will fuck things they would normally find beyond sickening, and the disgust only comes rushing back as soon as they ejaculate.

That's why there are so many absolutely disgusting and sickening swamp monsters who brag about having fucked so many men, despite of every man you've ever seen swearing up and down that they wouldn't touch her with a 10 foot pole.

The men aren't being hypocritical or even liars. It's beyond their control.
>>
>>17255924
I simply don't develop feelings for other people, if i do its usually for my own interest not there's
>>
>>17255930

>generalizing an entire sex based on outliers.

Uh, what the fuck is wrong with you?

There are some women out there that love eating a man's shit being it turns them on, so that leaves me with the following question:

Do you eat shit?
>>
>>17255940
Men have literally been killed on their quest to get their dick wet. How can you say these are outliers?

How many women do you know who actively search men's shit to eat?

How about how many men who fuck women they don't even like?
>>
>>17255689
work on your self esteem and personality, you sound like a shitty person. that's the only way you're going to get attention, if you don't reek of issues.
>>
>>17255946

>Men have literally been killed on their quest to get their dick wet.

That's literally the definition of an outlier. If every person risked death to get their dick wet the human race would be extinct right about now.

>my outlier is less extreme than your outlier therefore my outlier is standard for all men

Grow up, like, really.
>>
>>17255951
My outlier is a hyperbole of an existing phenomenon, your outlier is made up on the spot and has virtually no touch point with reality.

>If every person risked death to get their dick wet
Person, maybe. But we are talking about men.

Men risking death to get their dick wet is how the human race continues to survive. Impregnating as many women as possible - regardless of any traits, skills or other value they may have or lack - is a perfectly reasonable goal.

Sperm is literally not worth anything at all. Investing as much of it as possible at every opportunity is the most practical tactic.
>>
>>17255968

>men want to fuck

thank god you were here captain obvious.

you are missing the point entirely, people have fetishes, desires, and different needs. if it was as simple as impregnating as much people as humanly possible you wouldnt have websites dedicated to individual fetishes.

Everyone is different
>>
>>17255982
Okay, you were right on one thing.

I'm still not seeing what your point is.
>>
>>17255986

My point is attraction is complicated, and if someone says something is "that's fuckable" you really have no right to say something like "yeah, well you'd fuck a rat so that means nothing".
>>
>>17255994
Well, if a bicycle is worth 5 cents and I am worth 5 cents, could it not be said that I am worth as much as the bicycle?

Cock means nothing. It has no value and it's proof of no value.
>>
>>17256000

nice trips

Your statement, your opinion, and your experience will never be more than just that.

Until you can put yourself in someone else's shoes, your opinion is only worth the perspective of a single individual.
>>
>>17256021
getting to touch someone's dick doesn't make you the king of Narnia.

If dicks were wanted, prostitutes wouldn't be paid in hundreds for taking it.
>>
>>17256028

That's not what I said but OK.

I think we're done.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.