[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Recently my shower has been all kinds of fucked up at my apartment
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1459650772402.png (829 KB, 1009x728) Image search: [Google]
1459650772402.png
829 KB, 1009x728
Recently my shower has been all kinds of fucked up at my apartment and only sprays out hot water that burns me. So I went to the front office to submit a maintenance request and after I finished that the girl at the front told me I could use her shower, since mine was really hot. L

Was I being hit on? Because I sort of felt like I was but In might be reading too much into it.
>>
Without a lot of info to go on, I'd say maybe. You should just experiment with it and see how it goes. Take her up on her offer, use her shower, then try to make conversation after.
>>
>>17255698
Honestly it's probably too late now. My shower has been fixed and I'm not going to be going to the front desk all the time just to talk to her.

I'm just shit at figuring out what flirting is. Even when I do find a girl that likes me I can't do anything with her because I don't know that she likes me.
>>
>>17255723
Just pretend your shower is still broken and try it once to see how it goes, you idiot
>>
>>17255723
>>17255731 This.

Just go by and ask if you could still use her shower.

Then comes the rape.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.