[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A shitty haircut has just collapsed my entire self-esteem and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 500x361) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 500x361
A shitty haircut has just collapsed my entire self-esteem and concept of self-worth for the time being.

Wat do.
>>
>>17255626
Shave your head.
>>
>>17255626
>>17255626
I don't understand why simple questions like this are posted.
>go get it fixed elsewhere or by yourself
>if it's too short shave it off learn to Rock shaved head
>if you are female wear hats
>if none of the above works do confidence building exercises

And if none of those work then admit you want the attention for this >>17255626
I don't understand why simple questions like this are posted.
>go get it fixed elsewhere or by yourself
>if it's too short shave it off learn to Rock shaved head
>if you are female wear hats
>if none of the above works do confidence building exercises

And if none of those work then admit you want the attention for this tragedy in your world
>>
Shave your head for charity.

Make a massive deal about it, attention whore the shit out of it.
>>
shave and become a skinhead
or tell people you have cancer and then say you don't and that it was just a prank bro
>>
>>17255631
It's already shaved that's literally the problem.

>>17255644
What kind of hats 100% looking like a bull dyke on meth and are not weird to wear indoors?
>>
>>17255658
>female
>shaves head
>complains about shaved head
There must be something I'm missing here.
>>
>>17255664
I had this pixie cut sort of thing going on, it was getting a bit overgrown, I had this buzzer, and I massively overestimated the length of 25 mm and once I realised the mistake it was too late.
>>
File: bald.jpg (10 KB, 400x299) Image search: [Google]
bald.jpg
10 KB, 400x299
Solution.
>>
>>17255658
Hair grows back. While you're waiting you can pretend to be Furiosa.
>>
>>17255683
I literally came here to post this.

Oldfags will remember this as the Nathalie Portman look
>>
>>17255683
The con is in 3 days and I won't have the time to put together a cosplay.
>>
>>17255694
Not with that attitude you're not.
>>
>>17255697
ffs dad get off the computer and go to bed
>>
>>17255644
>confidence building exercises
Elaborate
>>
>>17255737
Fuck her right in the pussy
>>
Ask another hairstylist to fix your hair, or wear a hat. If you want a confidence boost, then pay some strippers to compliment you all night.
>>
>>17255658
LITERALLY litterally LITTERALLY GUYS LITERALLLYLYL LITERALLY ITS LITERALLY OMG LITERALLY
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.