[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My sister says one of her coworkers thinks I'm cute and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: scene2.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
scene2.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
My sister says one of her coworkers thinks I'm cute and "likes" me. She's said this more than once now..

And today she asked if I wanted her to hook it up

How do I say yes without sounding like I'm desperate? I'm not sure if she was serious or not
>>
'Sure'
'Yes'
'Ok'
>>
>>17255617
pretty much this. I don't understand the problem OP.
>>
But like she mentioned it earlier today and time has passed, how do I bring it up again without being awkward?
>>
Sounds like your sister may already think you're desperate.
>>
>>17255635
Holy shit you people are hopeless.
"Hey, remember how you said x was into me? She's really cute, tell her I'm interested, etc"
>>
>>17255635
>earlier today

This has got to be a joke. It would be awkward or weird if you came back to the topic after half a year, not half a day.
>>
>>17255635
It's your sister, dingus. Are you actually worrying about appearing cool and suave in front of your sister???
>>
>>17255657
no but I dont want her to think I'm some thirsty fuckboy lol
>>
>>17255672
She's your sister, dude. She already knows what you are.
>>
>>17255682
I've always shied away from letting my family know anything about my dating life (or lack thereof) though so it's weird
>>
File: 1464813941716.png (42 KB, 300x146) Image search: [Google]
1464813941716.png
42 KB, 300x146
>"How do I say yes to a question?"
>Threads like this exist on /adv/
>>
>>17255700
She knows.
>>
>>17255700
Yep she knows.
>>
>>17255741
>>17255748
She knows what?
>>
>>17255700
You can either keep doing things as you always have and expect no change, or you can do something new and reap some fresher fruit
>>
File: Happy Dance.gif (597 KB, 400x367) Image search: [Google]
Happy Dance.gif
597 KB, 400x367
Good grief.

If you want it, go for it. Worst case scenario: you have a few awkward, uncomfortable moments.

That's a pretty small downside to something that could be so good it changes your life.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.