[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guy is ignoring me. What do I do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160614_171401.jpg (38 KB, 318x410) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160614_171401.jpg
38 KB, 318x410
Guy is ignoring me. What do I do
>>
Pic related?
>>
background please
>>
Probably because you're annoying as fuck.
>>
Pic is the problem. Its me having a one sided Congo with him
>>
*conversation (Congo, stupid me)
>>
>>17255539
DUMP HIM BECAUSE WHY SHOULD A MAN BE WITH U IF HE CAN'T PAY ATTENTION TO UR ISSUES, U SHULD BE WIT A MAN LIEK ME :) I ALWAYS LISSEN TO UR ISSUES ND I WILL ALWAYS HELP U THREW SHIT DAWG. I ALWAYS LUV TALKIN TO U AND I WILL SUPPORT U LIKE A GODDESS AND in case you couldn't tell, I'm pulling most of this out of my ass to make an inb4 someone makes a reply like this
>inb4 someone replies similarly to this

Moving on, don't know, maybe text less.
>>
>>17255553
how long have you been dating?

stop texting him for now though, you're coming across as rather desperate
>>
>>17255550
>Probably because you're annoying as fuck.
yeah, you can tell by the text font she ues.
>>
Dude, stop. Trust me. I've had girls do this to me before, and it's not gonna win this guy over. It's just gonna make him stressed and worried. I would text him something like "Hey, I'm sorry about all those text. I know it put you in a shitty situation. If you ever wanna talk again, just text me". Trust me. This is how you get a restraining order
>>
You are harassing him. Stop being a cuntball and leave the guy be.
>>
>>17255539
Future psychotic stalker ex-girlfriend detected.
>>
What was the last thing he wrote you?
>>
He's not into you. Sorry.
>>
What is it about this guy that makes you like him so much? Also you should give him some time to relax
>>
>>17255539
Perhaps you should send him a nude pic. That'll get him to respond
>>
You're coming across as a psycho bitch. Just stop texted him and find someone else to scare into loving you
>>
>>17255539
If this is real he either
a. blocked you
b. changed numbers
c. thinks your mental
d. all of the above
>>
HE DIDNT EVEN READ YOUR MESSAGES CALM THE FUCK DOWN OP
>>
He can make it so that you don't know of he read it or not -.-
>>
>>17255539
Has he seen you in person?
If not, has he seen full body pictures of you?

If so, you're probably fat.

Stop being fat.

If you're not fat, let him see you.
That'll probably help.
>>
>>17255550
/thread
>>
You want to fix this?

>Show up at his place with a plate of cookies.
>Make sure your mascara is running down your cheeks
>Make sure your hair is all messy
>Only wear one shoe
>Be like "LOOK WHAT I MADE FOR YOU! :D"
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.