[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are tattoos just trashy? I got a tattoo of a cross and now I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: BLACKCELTCROSS2012.jpg (187 KB, 323x575) Image search: [Google]
BLACKCELTCROSS2012.jpg
187 KB, 323x575
Are tattoos just trashy? I got a tattoo of a cross and now I feel like trash. What should I do?
>>
Deal with it.
>>
>>17255321
Well...that's kind of a stupid tattoo.

However, on the bright side, the line work and blacks look good, at least from the image I can see here.

Just keep going. Get more tattoos and make a sleeve. How old are you?
>>
>>17255321
They are and always will.
>>
File: 1463272029358.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
1463272029358.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>17255331
Im 31 that's not my tattoo mine is pic related. I was thinking of getting it removed and maybe doing two sleeve tattoos but I don't know if I would be happy with them.
>>
>>17255340

Some tattoos can look good if they're done well and worn well.

That is definitely not one of those tattoos. Really, either add up more ink to salvage it or try to get it removed.
>>
Degenerate scum
>>
>>17255352
what are some good ideas for sleeve tattoos for a white boy? I know people think getting Asian tattoos and being white is stupid although I do like the look of them.
>>
>>17255352
This. It looks short-sighted and impulsive.

Just get more work done to either obscure it or cover it up, and go for a sleeve.
>>
>>17255340
Not him. But the problem you have is that the tattoo is simply ugly. Both the design and how vague it is. I can understand you have a problem with it.

I think a good tattoo artist could fix it. But removing it should be possible as well. I think either would be a good choice.
>>
>>17255365

You could try googling images of other peoples' tattoos for inspiration. If you find a few good examples of what you'd like and take them to a good tattoo artist they can help you personalize and plan a sleeve of your own.
>>
>>17255383
I saw one guy with some really cool tattoos but I cant find any similar to his by googling he had two sleeves and the elbows done with these cool circular patterns one was of lightning and the other the steering wheel of a ship.
>>
>>17255371
How do you think they could fix my cross tattoo? By adding some white line work or something?
>>
>>17255397
>the steering wheel of a ship.
Come on now.
>>
>>17255403
What do you think that's stupid? I thought it was pretty cool the way it was done.
>>
>>17255402
I think it looks a bit lost in the middle of your arm. I'm not a fan of tattoo,s but if I had that tattoo I'd want more clear lines. Plus something that goes along with it so it doesn't look so lost. Like wings, a shield, flowers, chains, whatever so it's a bit wider and covers more of your arm.
>>
>>17255321
All tattoos are trashy. I have never seen a tat that actually looks good.

Sure, some are great pieces of art, but they would look equally good on paper.

Defacing your body with tats and piercings as an adult is for edgelords who are trying to rebel against their parents.
>>
>>17255321
It depends on what you get and where you have it placed. Some can look pretty good, while others can make you look like a tool/slut.

Also they're not for everyone. I personally think they can look cool, but I wouldn't get one because it's just not me.
>>
>>17255426
eh I think its just a bad tattoo probably no fixing it so I will probably get it removed but I need to have a plan to cover it since all the ink probably wont go away I was thinking a ship and maybe some sea life below it like a blue crab and a tiger shark maybe a Red Drum fish and things that are native to the coast of Texas where I'm from.
>>
>>17255463
eh the more I think about it that sounds kind of stupid too.
>>
>>17255521
You really should be looking at the tattoos of other people for inspiration.
>>
>>17255321
just chop the arm off ez
>>
>>17255555
ACTUAL QUINTS WITH THE QUINT NUMBER

HOLY CHECKED
>>
Oh look! It's this thread again.

Live with it you cunt.
>>
>>17255566
>checks quints
>gets dubs
>>
File: alienpepe.jpg (15 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
alienpepe.jpg
15 KB, 300x300
>>17255555
QUINTS OF FUCKING TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

cut off your arm faggot. quints never lie
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.