[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm very inexperienced when it comes to girls, and a lot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: queen-rania-jordan.jpg (52 KB, 560x406) Image search: [Google]
queen-rania-jordan.jpg
52 KB, 560x406
I'm very inexperienced when it comes to girls, and a lot of that comes down to my lack of self esteem. I don't think I'm that attractive, I'm not a skinny guy, and I feel like I have quite a socially awkward personality. However, I do possess a sense of humour when talking to people.

However, there's this girl who I know. She's quite a bit younger than me but pretty damn hot, getting loads of likes on her Facebook pictures. She could get anyone she wanted I'd imagine. And I'm getting a few signals from her that she may be interested. Just the way she acts around me. Always striking up conversations with me even when I'm having one of my quiet days, asking me questions about myself, playing with her hair a lot, laughing at a lot of my humorous remarks.

Anyway, why me? What could I have that all the chads on her Facebook don't?
>>
>>17255320
Likely, for attention.

This is a good opportunity though. Surprise her with your humor and charm. Stop thinking about attraction in such quantitative means (likes on pictures).

She's a cute girl, and talking to YOU. So turn on the charm.
>>
>>17255348
>Likely, for attention.

Yeah but this is what I don't get. She can get attention from anyone she wanted, why would she even associate with me?

Regarding the second part, I'll see what I can do.
>>
>>17255356
Does it matter?

Maybe she's got a thing for guys like you. Stop wondering why, and begin using it to your advantage.

Stop being so critical of yourself, assuming no one can ever be attracted to you or whatever.

>She can get attention from anyone she wanted
This is true. And she probably does. Time to be funnier than them.

Put that kind of stuff out of your mind when you're talking to a girl. Because it doesn't matter at all. Everyone, including the "chads" on facebook has issues. Have a little more faith in your abilities to charm people and take a chance.

You can only get better at this with practice, as well.
>>
bro. im the opposite of you. im fairly good looking and i have game. what i discovered recently is that theres you and me. im the type where you have a fun fling and date for a couple of months. you are the type they stay for a longer time. just get your confidence up. if it doesnt work out between you and her, thats fine. move on.
>>
>>17255676
This is interesting to me.

Do you not make a lot of money? Because if you don't, that's probably why they don't stay. They don't see a secure future in you.
>>
>>17255320
Dude, lets be honest. Anything you do, wont put you in worse position. You dont own her, so the simple fact that she talks to you is already a +1 for you. Right now you're single and you have no girl who likes you (thats your starting point). If she talks to you and you fuck up, you get where? Exactly, back to your starting point. So whats rhe worst you can lose? Nothing at this moment!

She throws you some hints. Why? Cuz youre not "liking" her shit on fb or not paying attention whenever she does some stupid shit. She cant figure out why's that. She doesnt know its cuz you're a fucking loser who thinks that she's out of your league. She's trying to find out the fuck is wrong with you and her defenses are down. Play it like you have nothing to lose (you really dont desu) and see where she leads you. Be tue same guy you were yesterday, dont try anything new. If she approaches you that means she likes you the way you are right now. Just give her a little more attention every time so she could actually feel a connection.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.