[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In Remembrance Of Our Chopped
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: inthehandsofanangel.jpg (122 KB, 570x610) Image search: [Google]
inthehandsofanangel.jpg
122 KB, 570x610
Dear Foreskin,

You were taken away from me before I ever had a chance to know you. I am sorry that we had to part but trust in me that this was not my choice.

Sometimes I like to think what life we could have had if we were still together. Sometimes I dream about the family we could have started together.

I never knew you but I hopelessly miss you, I know it's silly. For all I know we could have disagreed with one another, fallen out over petty bothers like cleanliness.

However I will never know if that is the case, but I dare to dream that we would have made one hell of a team, partners for life until the end. What I do know is that you will never get this, I am writing it for myself. Yet still I foolishly hope somewhere, somehow you understand this.

Sincerely,
Dickhead

>PS: Masturbating is killing me, when it doesn't take half an hour to come. I've been rubbing my whole life like I 'have' foreskin but I don't and my dick is taking the toll. Help please, send help.
>>
You can regenerate dick skin with creams. There's something from a tree, some sap I think. I can't remember but just rub some in and you'll be brand new
>>
Tbh I have foreskin and I've never really felt great about it. I've never heard of anything like a "foreskin reattachment surgery" so your best bet is to just deal with it. If you'd like a taste of the foreskin experience, here's what every other day looks like for me:

>wake up
>take a piss
>dick stinks
>take a shower
>have to pull it back to wash off my piss and all the weird shit from my underwear
>stop showering
>have to piss again
>masturbate
>it smells kind of bad
>but it feels good I guess
>realize that I'm never gonna use it
>cry to self
>read
>play video games
>go to sleep
>>
File: 1465247296112.jpg (44 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1465247296112.jpg
44 KB, 250x250
>>17255342

I cannot in good faith put tree cream on my dick.

>>17255347

I hear you my man, I'm comfortable with the nasties involved. I'm pretty OCD so I would probably combat smells and smegma relentlessly.

It's all worth it though. Thinking about the amount of times my hand has glided over my head. It's like sandpaper on a brick walk. Lotion and condoms help but it's not the same.

That flappy bit of skin on the end of your knob acts as a smooth and silky skin, ultimately making each stroke luscious and delightful.

I am forever trapped in the barren desert, rubbing my crumbling dusty cock.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (12 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
12 KB, 225x225
>>17255316
Look outsiiiiiide,
It's summertime~
>>
>>17255378
>I cannot in good faith put tree cream on my dick.
What he was talking about sounded like alt medicine bullshit to me, but if it's actually true, why not?
>>
>>17255347
OH NO. YOU HAVE TO BE HYGIENIC? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? CUTFAGS ARE SO LUCKY
>>
>>17255399
sorry senpai please don't hurt me
>>
>>17255408
Apology not accepted. I will destroy you and rebuild a better specimen from the ashes of your beastly frock.
>>
File: 1465867796282.gif (1 MB, 260x260) Image search: [Google]
1465867796282.gif
1 MB, 260x260
I'm also a cutfag, and part-time fag. Some of my encounters have been dudes with generous skin. For a good while I like to wrap theirs around mine and just be comfy as fuck.

FFS Mamma, why you have to slice n dice aaaayyyyy.
>>
>>17255467
>this .gif
>part-time gay
>wrap theirs around mine
Top kek m8
>>
>>17255391

I don't think there is a fix for this. I just don't see this producing permanent and durable results. I'm a deathgripper.

>>17255467

Yeah that's not going to happen.
>>
>>17255467
>tfw a qt anon will never let you wrap your foreskin around their cut dick

i feel like shit now
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.